• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PC |OT| Wolves hunt in 4K

Dunkelgrau

So we didn't have a OT for the PS4-Release yet?

Received my copy today and gave my main-pawn and main-char a childish voice by accident. Now they sound like some 13-year-olds. :-(

Played this game before on PS3 and didn't understand it. :) I can remember that I often ran fifteen minutes through the open world to just to realise that I'm to weak for a specific quest. Now I will give the game another chance. :)

Zeta Oni

]blacky[;250675613 said:

Received my copy today and gave my main-pawn and main-char a childish voice by accident. Now they sound like some 13-year-olds. :-(

Played this game before on PS3 and didn't understand it. :) I can remember that I often ran fifteen minutes through the open world to just to realise that I'm to weak for a specific quest. Now I will give the game another chance. :)

OT for PS4/XB1 will be up in about an hour.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
]blacky[;250675613 said:

You can change it later, don't worry.

Thorn

Was hoping they would fix the licences for the Berserk stuff, but it looks like that won't happen. The Steam update just seems to be the updated textures from the console ports.

Stupid question for everyone, should I continue my Souls binge and move on to Dark Souls III when I finish up with Bloodborne?, or jump into Dragon's Dogma to break things up?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Stupid question for everyone, should I continue my Souls binge and move on to Dark Souls III when I finish up with Bloodborne?, or jump into Dragon's Dogma to break things up?
Depends. Are you getting fatigued from Souls, or do you crave more? If the former, I say mix things up with a different game like Dragon's Dogma, but otherwise, keep at it with DS3, it's a fantastic game.

giphy.gif

You were a good poster Luap

As were you HK! These tight-knit OTs are what I'll miss the most.

Top Bottom