• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drake in disguise interviews people about drake

Status
Not open for further replies.
xzibit-wtf.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Drake so soft that he has to act like a amish dude to get street cred.

shuri

Banned
What?

You can tell Drake seriously has social / camera anxiety. He's dodgy all the time, and never knows wtf to do with his hands haha.
He was massive creepy who kept pressuring a female interviewer from a big time magazine into having sex with him.

Article about this:
http://www.msjamerica.com/2012/03/drake-repeatedly-asks-gq-reporter-to.html

Drake enters some numbers into a keypad on a bookshelf and—presto!— it swings open into his massive, paisley-swathed sleeping chamber, complete with a California king bed, for which he must purchase custom sheets.

When I ask about the strange square above the bed, he grabs a remote, and a projection system emerges from the ceiling. Neato, I say.

"Would I have you already?" he asks. "Are you sleeping with me?"

Time to go!

It's a hypothetical question (I think), but Drake, being Drake, still wants an answer: "We had wine and dinner by the pool, I brought you inside, I brought the projector down; are you or are you not sleeping with me?"
I can't find the actual post by the interviewer but still..

Air

Banned
Hate for Drake is pretty annoying. He's a legit person, so many more celebrities out there deserving of criticism.

Just because there are others who should be criticized doesn't mean he shouldn't. Or that "Just leave Brittney alone!" stance doesn't really say or encourage any discussion.

Lamel

Banned
I like Drake. Shit like this is hilarious, his memes are hilarious, and his songs can be pretty good too.

He's fun to make fun of, as well as listen to.

Also that one guy did NOT get it, at all...lol.

I LOL'd. Drake will never live this down. I think he should float away into the darkness until his next album comes out, instead if disguising himself as an extremely hairy guy

lXXhowl.jpg
lXXhowl.jpg
lXXhowl.jpg

Started from the bottom now we're here

I done kept it real from the jump
Living at my mama's house we'd argue every mornin'
Nigga, I was trying to get it on my own
Working all night, traffic on the way home
And my uncle calling me like "Where ya at?
I gave you the keys told ya bring it right back"
Nigga, I just think it's funny how it goes
Now I'm on the road, half a million for a show
And we...

Say I never struggled, wasn't hungry, yeah, I doubt it, nigga
I could turn your boy into the man
There ain't really much I hear that's poppin' off without us, nigga
We just want the credit where it's due
I'm a worry about me, give a fuck about you
Nigga, just as a reminder to myself
I wear every single chain, even when I'm in the house

Ivan 3414

I LOL'd. Drake will never live this down. I think he should float away into the darkness until his next album comes out, instead if disguising himself as an extremely hairy guy

I'm just going to be very honest. He's already living it down; most people don't even associate Drake with Degrassi and the only people that continue to be obsessed with this part of his life are nerds on the internet.

That was decent.

I like the dudes music but lets be real hes really easy to make fun of. From the uncontrollable desire to be a basketball wife, to all the fake personas and stuff hes just really easy to poke fun at. He can win hundreds of awards, make billions, and people will still make fun of him for being a cornball.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm just going to be very honest. He's already living it down; most people don't even associate Drake with Degrassi and the only people that continue to be obsessed with this part of his life are nerds on the internet.

Or people who like to poke fun and think it's not a big deal, but still funny.

Not everyone takes the lives of celebrities so seriously.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I had no idea what Degrassi was before Drake blew up. Imma keep it real though for those of you that DID know what degrassi was and made that connection ya'll really shouldn't be throwing stones from your glass fortress.

Yes, Drake is still soft.

I had no idea what Degrassi was before Drake blew up. Imma keep it real though for those of you that DID know what degrassi was and made that connection ya'll really shouldn't be throwing stones from your glass fortress.

Yes, Drake is still soft.

I'm throwing hearts and candy. If I hadn't watched degrassi as a kid I wouldn't have even be interested in drake as a rapper. Seeing him on that show, and then progressing further as an artist is what made me interested. So he will forever be known as wheelchair bound jimmy. It's better for me that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom