• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Woo-Fu

Banned
i thought there was something wrong with that game
There are a lot of things wrong with it, but even its current state it is still entertaining in brief doses. I think it'll be DOA on PC, it is too casual and all of the things that hook a player to a game like that aren't in the game yet. It might do better on console, due to less competition.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
It actually got really fun when they started playing and shit talking each other. They have some chemistry. It didn't seem that way at first but they warmed up to each other.

Pewdiepie really seemed to be "big-timing" Doc, though. Agreeing to be on but then showing up over an hour late. Total diva move. Wanted to show Doc who is in the power position.
Pewds is known for being late and leaving early. Its just how he is.

Tesseract

Banned
doc is back in the arena

giphy.gif

Portugeezer

Rogue company looks janky, only reason he is pushing it is because he's been paid to play it, the whole map thing is all part of the deal and pr.
I assume so, one of the first donations was about it when he came to YouTube and about designing a map. Don't know the legal stuff, but I feel like it is something that should be disclosed.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I've been critical to Doc's sometimes out-of-character pissy mood during the last Twitch streaming year. But I have to say, watching Doc for the last few days and he's so enjoyable to watch (like f.ex. his two solo runs/wins in Warzone a couple of days ago).

With that said, I'm still puzzled and perplexed by the ridiculous rate of donations..

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Dude has now constantly more viewers on a regular basis than he had on twitch. This whole ban only helped him, lol. Superchats and memberships just flowing in non stop.

Top Bottom