• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Where are the GAF #DOCTOBER submissions!? YAYAYAYA!!!
HiaZVxN.jpg
That you?

AGRacing

Gold Member
Sorry bout that, brosef. But the Costume is on point tho. :giggle::messenger_ok:

The big cheeks got me. You can put the armor away, meng.

Alright I think it's time to roll out your neck and cheeks with a waist high photo from 8FT away.... hold up a phone with my photo so we know you aren't faking.

I mean no disrespect, but can someone lay it down what's great about DrDisrespect?

Is it his persona and his competitive gaming gameplays?

I'm watching his stream as we speak, just trying to gauge and understand is all because i'm really impressed by how far he's gotten as a streamer who became a landmark player in a saturated market.

Unlike Ninja, he seems to have never faded in popularity, despite never going "mainstream" like Ninja did.

HoodWinked

I mean no disrespect, but can someone lay it down what's great about DrDisrespect?

I'm watching his stream as we speak, just trying to gauge and understand is all because i'm really impressed by how far he's gotten as a streamer who became a landmark player in a saturated market.

Unlike Ninja, he seems to have never faded in popularity, despite never going "mainstream" like Ninja did.

if you compare streamers there's barely anything that really separates one from another, but he has a good gimmick and has production values that was ahead of the curve when he started gaining a following. also he didn't pigeon hole himself into one game like Ninja so as fortnite has dropped in popularity so has he but also he lost a chunk of his clout while he was making millions at mixer.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

Doc plays a pro wrestling character. Whereas other streamers might have a schtick or an act Doc goes all in. Production value w/ a lot of "locations" for him to interact in and original music, a lot of backstory for his character, and him really leaning into the act are what set him apart.

reinking

Gold Member
Doc plays a pro wrestling character. Whereas other streamers might have a schtick or an act Doc goes all in. Production value w/ a lot of "locations" for him to interact in and original music, a lot of backstory for his character, and him really leaning into the act are what set him apart.
I have always thought he based his character off of Jim Rome. He sounds so much like him.

Last edited:

Yoda

so why did he got banned for exactly again?

He implied on his stream it was to break a contract (Twitch didn't want to play him). Note: It was communicated via an analogy of replacing an aging worker who had a better salary but was still good at his job vs. using fresh talent who'll work for less. I don't think we have an official reason. Certainly not from all the people who claimed "they knew of awful things but couldn't say anything!" crowd.

Off topic - watching the videos of Doc posted above and I see him downing people on full auto with assault rifles 100, 200, 300 yards away.
Its ridiculous. There's almost zero recoil.
Shouldn't be possible without at least burst tapping.

Top Bottom