• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Banned
Dude he mentioned he liked David Icke in his last moments on Twitch...

Wonder why he brought that up?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

could be a tease for his TV show. he had a hidden announcement teaser in his stream that said that there will be an announcement on monday.

weird timing isn't it?
he only streams from Monday to Friday. so he would have been offline until monday anyways

Stuart360

20xUjUx.jpg
Almost certainly fake, but i joined Trovo anyway lol. You never know.

small_law

I'm not convinced this has anything to do with the launch of a Twitch competitor. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Google/Spotify has been working on streaming service. Projects that significant always get leaked to some extent. To my knowledge, there are no rumors about something like that.

I think this has something do with companies pulling ads from social media platforms. Rather than wait to get caught with their pants down, YouTube and Twitch are being proactive and getting rid of people that have skeletons in their closets. They canceled that one YouTuber for her spray tan. Maybe Twitch knows something we don't and they're cutting ties before the inevitable happens.

TrainedRage

Banned
I'm not convinced this has anything to do with the launch of a Twitch competitor. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Google/Spotify has been working on streaming service. Projects that significant always get leaked to some extent. To my knowledge, there are no rumors about something like that.

I think this has something do with companies pulling ads from social media platforms. Rather than wait to get caught with their pants down, YouTube and Twitch are being proactive and getting rid of people that have skeletons in their closets. They canceled that one YouTuber for her spray tan. Maybe Twitch knows something we don't and they're cutting ties before the inevitable happens.
They would have known this before just recently signing him to a HUGE deal though right?

Last edited:

J-Roderton

Mostly what I’m taking from this is the possibility of a new twitch competitor??Mixer is gone and DLive didn’t quite blow up like I thought it would.

Screw youtube and Facebook.

small_law

They would have known this before just recently signing him to a HUGE deal though right?
Maybe they knew and didn't care at the time. If it comes down to having to settle with him for millions of dollars in damages or losing ad revenue across the entire platform, the choice is pretty obvious.

GV82

Is he the fake wrestler guy that has a twitch channel? Or was that someone else I’m thinking of?
If so is he off to the WWE to do a storyline?

If I was amazon I would just ban him if it gets me out the contract. Im assuming thats the play.
Dr.Disrespectmywife will never get old. It’ll be funny if they ban him and play him regardless. Homie seems out his meds.

It’s Twitch staff, brains are fried 24/7.

I mean, when your Trust and Safety Council is headed up by a man who thinks he's a deer and streams himself being sexually pleasured on Twitch via "head skritches" all with the full approval and encouragement of the Twitch platform, you know you're not dealing with level-headed or intelligent people.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Wait what?

Enjoy!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Enjoy!

Oh it's cool I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

🤮

I mean, when your Trust and Safety Council is headed up by a man who thinks he's a deer and streams himself being sexually pleasured on Twitch via "head skritches" all with the full approval and encouragement of the Twitch platform, you know you're not dealing with level-headed or intelligent people.

*Starts Car engine*

*Heads for nearest deer crossing sign*

*Here I Am, Rock You Like A Hurricane prepped on infinite loop*

Last edited:

Shmunter

Would be hilarious if the ban was essentially for not fitting twitch culture, ie being overtly masculine, aka toxic masculinity.

Dibils2k

No I think almost all conspiracy theories in general are fucking retarded.
i wonder what conspiracy theories there are for covid, i seen many claim govs are lying about it and... that is the dumbest shit ever, literally govs are the ones suffering most from the covid/lockdowns

Dontero

Banned
Don't give a shit about some youtube personality but time to play sherlock since it is fun:

- Twitch dropped him
- Discord apparently too
- He doesn't know why he was banned
- Wife seems to be ok
- No one can say anything. Obvious lawyer shit
- No news about him being arrested

Other factors:

- MS just closed mixer freeing up big streamers

As old saying goes. If you don't know what it is then it is 100% sure money

Dude probably broke contract and he goes someone else. He and potential "buyer" lawyer-ed up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom