• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

jigglet

Banned
i wonder what conspiracy theories there are for covid, i seen many claim govs are lying about it and... that is the dumbest shit ever, literally govs are the ones suffering most from the covid/lockdowns

I have family in China telling me the Government is trying to defect blame by unofficially spreading rumours about how the areas hit hardest (e.g. Italy, US, England) are possibly where the virus originated from. And apparently it's gaining a lot of traction, and it's making a lot of Chinese people resentful and even hateful of the west for starting this global pandemic. This is the sort of shit that pisses me off.

It's weird because they're not theories I've ever heard before as I only get exposed to the western ones (e.g. US government, 5G networks), so to hear there were a whole different universe of theories just made me sad that people can be so fucking stupid.

Skyr

Don't give a shit about some youtube personality but time to play sherlock since it is fun:

- Twitch dropped him
- Discord apparently too
- He doesn't know why he was banned
- Wife seems to be ok
- No one can say anything. Obvious lawyer shit
- No news about him being arrested

Other factors:

- MS just closed mixer freeing up big streamers

As old saying goes. If you don't know what it is then it is 100% sure money

Dude probably broke contract and he goes someone else. He and potential "buyer" lawyer-ed up.
Good assessment. It's pretty much exactly how I see it at this point.

hyperbertha

Honestly imo his whole 'last moments' is pretty suspect. What was with the David Icke thing?
Edit: This comment is obsolete.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
It's weird because they're not theories I've ever heard before as I only get exposed to the western ones (e.g. US government, 5G networks), so to hear there were a whole different universe of theories just made me sad that people can be so fucking stupid.

You should talk more to your overseas Chinese family, they have loads of crazy theories that are not even government propaganda driven. I find myself nodding and saying oook a lot when normally sane people start telling me these stories, that are true because they heard them from someone else.

McCheese

I read somewhere he’s been drafted to a secret mission by the president. Potentially to destroy a giant meteor headed towards earth. Any truth to the rumour?

Why is this not Threadmarked? I don't want to miss a thing.

If you look at the wording, he doesn't say he doesn't know, just that Twitch has not said why.

He probably knows, Twitch probably needs to be careful with their wording and reasons due to contractual terms etc, so they are hoping the usual "Terms of service" stuff applies so they don't open themselves up to libel claims, especially if it's something like a #metoo claim where there isn't any actual legal evidence against him.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Why is this not Threadmarked? I don't want to miss a thing.
nGMrD.gif

dorkimoe

The amount of times you've just posted drive-by hate in this topic makes me think you're actually a hate-watcher of his stream.
We found someone who actually thinks doc is funny

also how is it a drive by if I’m still here and making more than one post...

Last edited:

OutRun88

New service starting on the 29th. Which is also in the Doc's image "Prepare for the 29th".

Maybe not starting but having a Q&A.
This is looking to be the actual situation. (hoping)

However, I don't understand all the hoopla and drama with Twitch. The dudes breaching contract? HOLD THE PRESS!!!

What if he committed tax evasion or homicide?
Partner companies wouldn't have put his advertisements back online
I have family in China telling me the Government is trying to defect blame by unofficially spreading rumours about how the areas hit hardest (e.g. Italy, US, England) are possibly where the virus originated from. And apparently it's gaining a lot of traction, and it's making a lot of Chinese people resentful and even hateful of the west for starting this global pandemic. This is the sort of shit that pisses me off.

Well to be honest, the chinese could be right on this and we'd never know as we couldn't be sure about our information either.
But who'd believe the chines? The guys that started all this, right?

Same old same old on both sides.

Irobot82

I just throwing out the latest conspiracy. We've still got no clue what's going on. I'm sure we'll be hearing something on Monday or later this week but this sure is fun to speculate.

entremet

The best part of twitch are the smaller streamers. I cant stand the big streamers. Asmondgold is an exception since his humor is so spazz lol. But how do you even interact when the chat is just meme spam for the bigger streamers?

jigglet

Banned
Partner companies wouldn't have put his advertisements back online

Well to be honest, the chinese could be right on this and we'd never know as we couldn't be sure about our information either.

Same old same old on both sides.

And I'd be happy to point the blame at someone else. I'm not American. I'm not from Italy. I'm not from the Uk. Why do I give a shit if it really came from there?

But the Chinese are actively blocking any inquiries into this. That says a lot. I'm all for the truth, but it's absurd to say "well no one really knows for sure so for now, all theories are equally plausible.". My fucking ass they're all equally plausible.

OutRun88

The best part of twitch are the smaller streamers. I cant stand the big streamers. Asmondgold is an exception since his humor is so spazz lol. But how do you even interact when the chat is just meme spam for the bigger streamers?
By filtering out what you respond to through the convenience of a minimum donation fee :)

Last edited:

Yoda

Don't give a shit about some youtube personality but time to play sherlock since it is fun:

- Twitch dropped him
- Discord apparently too
- Wife seems to be ok
- No one can say anything. Obvious lawyer shit
- No news about him being arrested

Other factors:

- MS just closed mixer freeing up big streamers

As old saying goes. If you don't know what it is then it is 100% sure money

Dude probably broke contract and he goes someone else. He and potential "buyer" lawyer-ed up.

Apparently if you're a twitch partner and "lose it" (ban, lack of viewers, etc...) discord's SERVICE automatically removes your partner status as well. I'd say it's unclear if Discord actively (i.e. a person who works there) removed the partner status.

Dontero

Banned
Apparently if you're a twitch partner and "lose it" (ban, lack of viewers, etc...) discord's SERVICE automatically removes your partner status as well. I'd say it's unclear if Discord actively (i.e. a person who works there) removed the partner status.

Discord and Twich are same company ?

Last edited:

Yoda

Discord and Twich are same company ?

No, but that doesn't preclude them from partnerships. It'd be like owning an Alexa/Google Home -> your account being locked/messed up -> the voice commands no longer working for 3rd party devices (these aren't made by google/amazon), like a smart light. It was something I read on his subreddit, but I saw quite a few ppl saying it so it could be true, as his other sponsors haven't dropped him.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
After all this mystery-drama I'd be pissed if this turned out to be nothing in the end, lol.

the chinese could be right on this and we'd never know as we couldn't be sure about our information either.

Viruses mutate and the strands are traceable by decoding genes and building genetic trees detailing each strand's time and location. We know exactly where this virus originated.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned

The hilaroius thing about covid19 is that no one seems to know of another person suffering symptoms! And those people that do know some one who had pneumonia! You don't get pneumonia from covid19! You get pulmonary edema!
The 5g conspiracy is about because covid19 supposed "symptoms" are very similar to radiation poisoning! 5g emits huge amounts of none ionising radiation (electro magnetic radiation).
The communist government is kind of correct about covid19 coming from the west! In fact from a lab in Canada which was funded by the Chinese and eventually moved to Wubei province for more experiments! All funded by communists and people like Bill Gates (Bill+Melinda Gates foundation).
Covid19 is a globalist tool which has been used to try and destroy the world economy with the goal of one world government.

acm2000

The hilaroius thing about covid19 is that no one seems to know of another person suffering symptoms! And those people that do know some one who had pneumonia! You don't get pneumonia from covid19! You get pulmonary edema!
The 5g conspiracy is about because covid19 supposed "symptoms" are very similar to radiation poisoning! 5g emits huge amounts of none ionising radiation (electro magnetic radiation).
The communist government is kind of correct about covid19 coming from the west! In fact from a lab in Canada which was funded by the Chinese and eventually moved to Wubei province for more experiments! All funded by communists and people like Bill Gates (Bill+Melinda Gates foundation).
Covid19 is a globalist tool which has been used to try and destroy the world economy with the goal of one world government.

Viral pneumonia is very much a big killer from covid

Last edited:
Top Bottom