• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Dreams |OT| A World Of Pure Imagination

Niked

Neo Member
Jan 13, 2020
I need to ask you all If this game has been thrown under the bus? Has Sony left all support and attention?
Also, what happend with Media Molecule? This cant be a commercial success and how can Sony still have faith in MM?
Lastly, I would love to buy it, but it seems to not have any good story for those that dont want to create?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
I need to ask you all If this game has been thrown under the bus? Has Sony left all support and attention?
Also, what happend with Media Molecule? This cant be a commercial success and how can Sony still have faith in MM?
Lastly, I would love to buy it, but it seems to not have any good story for those that dont want to create?
The game isn't out, it releases on the 14th of Feb. Sony haven't started promoting it yet because it isn't out until the 14th Feb. Media Molecule have received loads of awards for Dreams so far. it's got a story and thousands of free games to play. I don't understand why you think you need to create. It baffles me every time someone posts that. I'm a Youtuber and spend all my time 'playing' games in Dreams. Scroll up.

Reactions: Niked

Niked

Neo Member
Jan 13, 2020
The game isn't out, it releases on the 14th of Feb. Sony haven't started promoting it yet because it isn't out until the 14th Feb. Media Molecule have received loads of awards for Dreams so far. it's got a story and thousands of free games to play. I don't understand why you think you need to create. It baffles me every time someone posts that. I'm a Youtuber and spend all my time 'playing' games in Dreams. Scroll up.
Well then Sony has a big problem on their hands. The image and preseption of this game is much like what I wrote. There is a bad mix of mis communication and no clear identity besides "here is a wierd game that many cant put a finger on what it is".
But, cool, I will look on at your and other videos.
Still, be broad market will not buy it, but I as a gamer might give MM my money.

Lort

Jul 9, 2017
I came to this thread when I saw the title and thought oh what happened to that, it looked cool... was it ever released, was it ever killed... why is no one taking about it?

Reactions: Niked