• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams |OT| A World Of Pure Imagination

Geki-D

Banned

giphy.gif

Seriously impressive. Remove the watermark and you could pass that off as a legit SW game. Just lacks cockpit view.

Psykodad

Banned
Dude i watched your videos, you are amazing, i'm going to subscribe. Keep the good work man. Yesterday i bought the Early Access, i played a lot and i made all the beginners tutorials, today i going for the masterclass tutorial.

Thnx man. Been spending a lot of time learning all kinds of stuff for animations, so I guess it pays off.

Btw, just started messing around with logic.
That's gonna allow me to add so much more to my animations. :eek:
Let's Create Tutorial 6 - Finishing My Sandstone Sculpt:

d85b33ffafbea45bd98b600f8e1e2ea5

nice work!

INC

Now the potential for VR is huge, all the mini games like a legit golf game (since everybody golf has none), it could be hube for the platform if done right

Need to see vr

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Cool, didn't know.

Still, we need far more artistic freedom.

Actually, I'd argue that we need full artistic freedom, for better or worse.

The only answer is an adult filter. But the problem with that is some fools will take that as a green flag to post obnoxious content. You know the type. Those who think that the work 'fuck' makes them grown up.

Geki-D

Banned
Still, we need far more artistic freedom.
The game's gone through various rating boards so they're kind of stuck on some stuff. They can't really allow anything that would go against and raise the PEGI 12/ESRB T ratings unless they get the game rerated as 18+/M/AO but I doubt MM/Sony want that.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
If you're not included, please don't feel slighted. This is only my own personal choice. These are what was published in May or what I found in May:

GermanZepp

Guys, I have played like 10 hours and let me tell you this. This game Needs a feature that allows you to record you animations thru the PlayStation camera. Like, the camera makes a puppet of yourself you say the command 'record' and you move.

That would be a game changer. Same with faces. Hope that ps5 camera controller rumor allow something like that.

Psykodad

Banned
Guys, I have played like 10 hours and let me tell you this. This game Needs a feature that allows you to record you animations thru the PlayStation camera. Like, the camera makes a puppet of yourself you say the command 'record' and you move.

That would be a game changer. Same with faces. Hope that ps5 camera controller rumor allow something like that.
Yeah, would be cool.

But I'd welcome any update to animations. Lots of things they need to fix and/or iron out. Some bugs/glitches could cause the loss of hours of work. :(

Geki-D

Banned
But I'd welcome any update to animations. Lots of things they need to fix and/or iron out. Some bugs/glitches could cause the loss of hours of work. :(
It would be good if the default puppet actually had decent, tight animation from the get-go rather than having to always tweak it to not have a character that looks like he's had a skinful.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
The community fervor for sharing tools and explaining features is almost as impressive as the creations themselves. I remember the LBP community quietly spreading glitched blocks and cool exploits to anyone who was interested in learning about them.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Visual storytelling as good as TLOU. A Masterpiece. I went back after taking this footage and found more of the story. This is incredible.

Arkage

Banned
Bought this. Hope the campaign levels they push out will be worth it. As far as user created content it's.... okay. I'm sure a few gems will pop out, but they really should incentivize people to create stuff by letting them monetize. Otherwise the scene is going to be as relevant to gaming as LBP's, which is to say, not very.

GermanZepp

Damn, this thread was in page 6, e3 times baby. Listen, I was sculpting and it's awesome. Don't you guys want mouse and keyboard possibility? I think I would certainly try it. Lately I realized what I want to do un the game, modding and sculpture, I still need to try in deep the music creation tool. This game it's awesome. I'm barely dreamsurfing.

Top Bottom