• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreams |OT| A World Of Pure Imagination

Has Damned been posted yet? It’s one of the more cinematic narrative games but it got lost in the shuffle of launch and I know the creator is trying their best to promote it:

Two creators to follow are “Twin Brothers Productions” ( TheLOSToneNL and GodsmackedNl ) are turning out cool Dreams pretty frequently such as:

and now their newest creation:

They‘ve already moved on to their next project.

Skyroe the Griffin was one of the first Dreams I played and it’s had a massive update since then. I think it’s a perfect example of a wiser way of going about developing Dreams around existing I.P’s and I hope more creators follow its example:

Romulus

There's so many creators that go with the mindset of showing things "when its done." Can't imagine this game in months from now and all the crazy stuff that will pop up.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
There's so many creators that go with the mindset of showing things "when its done." Can't imagine this game in months from now and all the crazy stuff that will pop up.
I do think it will indeed take some months before we really see some of the greatest stuff. Because right now the good creations mostly are quite short.
-----
Dreams is a E for Everyone, but there are some naughty games made in Dreams. And it's quite something :p

I don’t know I missed The Pilgrim but it has like 20,000 likes, its the winner of last months community jam and in my opinion is probably the closest community level to A Media Molecule creation - the changing genres reminded me a lot of Arts Dreams:

I was playing DAMNED last night and I kind of forgot I was playing a game inside a game.

I know the feeling. It’s not perfect but people are getting damn close, people that say Dreams has nothing worth playing other than amateur jank are way off.

The creator of Sharky’s Adventure got in touch with us to play their level, it’s a solid platformer but the most impressive thing about it was they made it in only 9 days for a competition which really shows off the creation speed possible:

GermanZepp

Hi everyone, i came back to the game after months from no playing it. Making sculptures still is the most fun to me. Absolutely a blast.:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

OIU1b5j.jpg

Last edited:

RPS37

Spherical was pretty dope. I finished the whole demo and did some of the challenges along the way. Anything else that level of polish?

JMB88

Neo Member
Hi guys, I have a little game / experience called "Coma". It's quite humble compared to other games made by more talented creators. But who wants to try it and make a criticism, whether positive or negative to improve it over time, I will be grateful. =)

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
...What fake-ass, misleading thumbnail shenanigans are you trying to pull here? Come on, dude. Use actual images from Dreams.

If I use an image from something that's included in the list, it gives one of the winners away AND I get complaints that people thought the image was of the winner, so my only option is to give the winner away in the thumb. NOT an option.

If I use an image from Dreams that ISN'T included in the top 5, people complain that they thought the thumb was part of the top 5 when it isn't. NOT an option.

So my only option is to use a thumb that's clearly NOT from Dreams but represents the genre I'm covering. I've been doing it like this for over a year now so I'm not sure why I'm now getting push back. I have no other option.

RPS37

It takes me forever to find something to play but when I do, lately, it’s been super impressive. The latest one: The Pilgrim.

Edit: just noticed there’s already a YouTube link of this dream on this page of the thread. Whatever. Still keeping my indreams link.

Last edited:

RPS37

Most honest, mean, stupid thing I have to say about this game....
I wish there was a Playable Game filter in this game, because the dope, actually fun/playable games are so few and far between.
I’m waiting to play Arts Dream till my friend can come over and experience it together with me.
That being said, The Quest for Cheese was kind of fun.

Top Bottom