• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drink of Choice

Papa

Banned
Smoothes the texture of the drink a tiny bit plus you get a foamy top to a drink that otherwise wouldn’t have one. I’m not a fan personally, but I’ve had a few drinks with them that were okay. My partner just flat out asks that they are removed. Bartenders (sorry, mixologists 🤡) sometimes get really funny with her and refuse to make the drink. They can be a funny lot...

I think you mean wankers*

TindalosPup

I prefer whiskey and gin

London Lemonade: gin and lemonade

Gin Buck: gin, lemon, and ginger ale

whiskey and Coke

I try to keep Twisted Tea or Angry Orchard on hand for an pop open and drink option

Sandyman

Neo Member
I prefer whiskey and gin

London Lemonade: gin and lemonade

Gin Buck: gin, lemon, and ginger ale

whiskey and Coke

I try to keep Twisted Tea or Angry Orchard on hand for an pop open and drink option
Angry orchard is the superior cider. Only had it once and that was in Sligo, Ireland in a Yeats summer school course.

TindalosPup

Angry orchard is the superior cider. Only had it once and that was in Sligo, Ireland in a Yeats summer school course.

I love their seasonal/special ciders and apple wines, I've had almost every single one they've released. The only one I didn't care much for was Hoppin' mad, but Green Apple and Rosé are my favorites

I tried it in Singapore a couple of times and they make it REALLY sweet. Way too sweet for me, but overall wasn't bad, just that I wasn't blown away.

Yeah tell them to go easy on the cherry brandy/grenadine. I think the recipe is a full shot, I just ask them for a half and it does the trick.

Durask

Well, they put flavorings in and stuff. It tastes good but I like staff that's made by fermentation only.

I also like hopped ciders - just a bit of hops goes a long way.

Gargus

Banned
Miller light.

Guiness.

Singapore sling.

Sake (hot).

Amaretto sour.

That's pretty much only alcohols I'll drink. I dont have a favorite, I love them all, just depends what I'm in the mood for.

Ballthyrm

Drink of choice to get smashed

Long Island Iced Tea: almost all alcohol, taste super good.

a463c7925a2faf8a82e9f69d7606c3bb.jpg

Drink of choice to relax

Redbreast 15 years. The 12 year is also great.
product_image_450x450.png

Drink of choice to refresh

Mint julep.

ghk050116ykmintjulep-1565986950.jpg

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Dang, I feel like a pleb. Just drink straight bourbon on ice or sometimes as a treat I'll fix myself a Jameson + ginger ale + pressing a bit of fresh ginger juice.

Traverse City Whiskey Co. bourbon is my go-to for an inexpensive (as far as bourbons go) but smooth choice.

IMG_1032__72375.1516384362.380.507.jpg

spectyre

I like Irish coffees. Jame-O, Kaluha, coffee topped with whipped cream. Sangria is a good walking drink. Occasionally Chivas and 7-Up.
Good thing liquor stores are "essential" businesses during lockdown./SPOILER]

bronk

Banned
Lately ive been drinking Michelob Ultra. No more heavy ipas or anything with a ton of calories. I drink alot of beers and dont want to get chunk face again. I've been taking shots of Buffalo Trace Whiskey lately. So good.

Top Bottom