• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub (Evolution Studios/PS4) announcement trailer. [PS3 WHEELS ARE SUPPORTED]

Freki

This footage is from Gamescom. We've since implemented a new anti-aliasing solution which helps significantly with picture quality and reducing the number of 'jaggies' present on screen.

We'll be releasing new direct feed videos before launch, and with each one you'll see further improvements as we continue to optimise the game.

Are 60FPS still on the table?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Just out of curiosity Rushy, when is you "hard" deadline? October? And are you guys freaking out yet? :)

Good luck!

Is it me or does the new trailer look to be slightly different style to the previous ones? Dare I say slightly less impressive with perhaps less film grain or dof/motion blur?

Certainly looks more like the gameplay footage.

Wow, must be you. In my opinion, this is the best Driveclub has looked to me. That looks incredible.

This footage is from Gamescom. We've since implemented a new anti-aliasing solution which helps significantly with picture quality and reducing the number of 'jaggies' present on screen.

We'll be releasing new direct feed videos before launch, and with each one you'll see further improvements as we continue to optimise the game.

Thats so good. Thanks for updating us so quick. Now we can just quote you the minute someone brings up the lack of AA.

Its coming, and the game is only going to look better.

gruenel

Thanks man! The game already looks gorgeous apart from the jaggies.

Already got it preordered :) Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

Top Bottom