• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub INSANE new gameplay B-Roll footage (Nilgiri Hills, India)

nib95

Banned
Wow. Best audio and visual presentation in a racer yet? Hope they give Blim a HQ version of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tukq2e17sw&feature=youtu.be

Some GIF's.

ib2ae8k626dKou.gif

i2Gx4Yh5m5qEd.gif

iRW2oDKOrO9Iz.gif

SDCowboy

I still can't believe there is no US tracks (yet?). Blasting through the CO Rockies or AZ desert would have been insane.

I think live streaming will sell a fair few copies. While the player will be focused squarely on the action with little regard for anything else, passive viewers will be gawping at all that splendorous scenery on display.

You might think all pretty effects and attention to detail don't serve a role, but they do.

ref

Environments look INSANE. Game looks insane.

Please release this video in higher quality somewhere. I need to see this in higher quality.

I should twitter Evolution and ask if there will be a Journey mode where you can step out of the car and walk around the environments.

The lighting just looks so natural. Not oversaturated or blown out with ridiculous lens flares.

If they make a photo or replay mode for this, we are going to see some amazing screenshots.

Looks on par with Forza.

That guy obviously doesn't have fucking eyes. This game looks incredible.

ALWAYS BOLD. ALWAYS UPPERCASE. #INMYVEINS

Ryu751

Banned
Looks so awesome. Judging by feedback it plays great too. Only thing is I wish I could turn down some effects or resolution to get 60fps. I almost never care about Fps but in a racing game 30 really shows.

Wasn't a fan of Driveclub until I saw the India footage from last time.

I hope they can add in rain and snow, I'd pay for that if they can't get it in before the game goes gold. Just imagine running the lush vegetation in a dark thunderstorm, with rain and the booming of the clouds above you.

Driveclub's audio and visuals would make rain and snow soooo good.

Top Bottom