• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Japan complete preview - Free DLC releasing Monday, Jan 19

Nerix

Just finished downloading. First impression: network connection to DC servers does not work anymore :/

But the Japan tracks seem to be awesome.

Nyx

NSX as free january car would be a genius move - EVO, make it so...pleeeease!

We get this instead:

icona-vulcano-front-side-view.jpg

(The Icona Vulcano)

MMaRsu

Banned
Guys i put up a P1 Nakasendo time trial club challenge to all my friends clubs. Im at the top of the leaderboards right now but im sure that wont take long :p.

Nakasendo really is a amazing track. The best one I've played so far!!!

You have to adjust the display size on the PS4 Menu. All those hud elements are supposed to be further out.

Also, I recommend having the hud at 20 or 30% visibility, it's less intrusive that way. :)
Already have the overscan adjusted on the PS4 the way I want it. Plus, my HUDs are either 100% or nothing.

Hoo-doo

Banned
The car damage reset in photomode is so welcome, whenever I want to take a specific shot at a specific location I always manage to scratch the paint before I get there.

This is a great update.

Nerix

I had the same problem, just do a single event race and you should get connected.
Yes, but afterwards I got disconnected again.

To be honest: all these content updates are great, but they should really prioritize the netcode. For me it's still buggy from time to time, and it would be nice to have the option to create your own lobbys. Once I read that they have to rewrite it all over, hope they are done with that soon.

SerTapTap

Now this is how you do post launch support.
Their season pass is pretty amazing too, multiple new things every week in addition to the free tracks, cars and gameplay updates.

Free "maps" need to be the standard too, fragmenting online players is the worst.

To be honest: all these content updates are great, but they should really prioritize the netcode. For me it's still buggy from time to time, and it would be nice to have the option to create your own lobbys. Once I read that they have to rewrite it all over, hope they are done with that soon.
It's entirely possible there is basically zero overlap with who is making sick tracks and who is doing net code

Damn, didn't automatically start for some reason, had to wait until I booted the game to start the download :(

The car damage reset in photomode is so welcome, whenever I want to take a specific shot at a specific location I always manage to scratch the paint before I get there.

This is a great update.

Whoa that's awesome, I have the same issue lol

airjoca

Not the same people/team working on assets/art and netcode/online.

Anarion07

They even got it right, that the space inbetween the rainbows looks darker.
YouTube SciShow rainbow for the explanation
Goddamn evo.

Top Bottom