• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Radec

19402247934_3c90f5a5f2_o.jpg

- - -

Latest Update:

DriveClub Bikes is now available as Expansion or Stand Alone.

• Attack all 78 DRIVECLUB tracks as you race the world’s best superbikes from Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, Bimota, BMW and more!
• Immerse yourself in authentic superbike racing: it’s easy to learn for newcomers, yet deeply nuanced for experienced riders
• Go it alone in the offline Tour campaign with 42 events including Races, Time Trials, Skill challenges and Championship events
• Customize your bikes and racing leathers
• Choose from simulation or arcade camera views: first person rider, handlebar, dash, front wheel, near chase and far chase
• Earn new Accolades and Trophies – including the prestigious DRIVECLUB Bikes Platinum Trophy

RoKKeR

Also can't rush the PS+ version out.

/snark

I am so sorry this was the first post...

I am actually flying home this weekend and will get to test this game out on my brother's PS4. Looking forward to it.

Still waiting for those servers, the OT 2 is here, and I'm starting to become a little bitchy. Come on Driveclub, I so much want to love you.

Joeki11a

Banned
Can we be honest, I called out this game way before the first delay, this game was revealed as a Visuals and Detailed racer this guy was a year ago on stage having an orgasm over leather seats, game seemed pointless.

He said they had trademark this like 10 years ago, it was the game they always wanted to create. Why the hell would they not be allowed to have a 3-5 year dev time for this game?, dont shoot for Launch!

I am assuming Sony forced their hand due to MS being ready to have a new Forza Horizon ready.

I feel Evo got a raw deal here, oh btw zero marketing while seeing Forza Ads every few hours on Espn doesnt help either Sony, thanks Kaz guess you want Kaz GT7 instant success instead, not support a new Brand IP which status is Damaged now. Dont expect DriveClub 2,3 etc Motorstom is coming back.

Kumubou

How do I find the Driveclub PS Friends list someone was compiling? Or did it get out of control?
Add DRIVECLUB-GAF to your friends list and add people from that friends list; just be aware that you'll probably make another server or three blow out in the process.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I'm playing Peggle 2 and The Evil Within until the server situation is fixed, but damn, it's hard to stay away.

Aw yes it's OT2! Bring it on DC-GAF!

Also if someone looking for a club you can join mine: Neo Zeon. We are at level 17 now and only have 1 seat left :)

GodofWine

No patch and the mp is working great for me tonight. US!

Same here, challenges were showing up too, this thing might actually ... like .... work

Italian challenge is a crazy race in tour mode, that track is great. Evo better get some credit for making absurdly great tracks.

Edit. Sorry, confused challenges. With face offs

oh sorry not challenges, but multiplayer, leaderboards, face-offs and clubs, none was working for me.

but i got to say the face-offs was distracting as they appeared suddenly in mid race.
I am assuming thats because the servers are still slow? I would imagine that wont be the case when everything is running as planned. At least I hope it isn't. You can also turn them off.

Cubed

Still accepting members for my club DriveBy. I have 3 spots left.

I love this game so much. I hope it sells well in spite of the launch issues and delay. Best racer I've played in 4 years.

p3n

Online seems to work a lot more reliable after the patch. I can even see leaderboards and I got a bunch of random face-offs!

Top Bottom