• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub + Season Pass is €19.99 on EU PSN (Plus members only)

• Thread starter Deleted member 57681
  • Start date

Makikou

Just so you have all the details:

Not sure when the US/Asia store will update their prices (they are also getting reductions), but hopefully soon.

Edit this to OP please

aaand to page 2.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member

Not sure when the US/Asia store will update their prices (they are also getting reductions), but hopefully soon.
Sweet, added to OP. Like I said, can't wait to dive in :)

Insane deals. Anyone who doesn't have PS+ would actually be better paying £6 for a one month membership and then getting the discount all-inclusive version!

Is this a sale or a permanent price reduction?

Happy to buy the bundle and get rid of my disc but I'd prefer to do that in a couple weeks.

Tratorn

Everyone who likes racing games should bite, imo it's one of the most underrated games this gen. 20€ including the season pass is a steal. :)

Caayn

Any chances of Evo ever adding difficulty settings to the career? Like every other racer out there? If so, I might bite on the season pass.
Everyone who likes racing games should bite, imo it's one of the most underrated games this gen. 20€ including the season pass is a steal. :)
Since when is Driveclub underrated?

thenexus6

Just bought the season pass wanted it for ages but wanted to wait for sale. Guessing season two will be starting soon.

nicolajNN

Slightly annoyed that I bought the game five days ago, but it really is great. I'll probably get the season pass at that price though

thenexus6

Unless I am being a huge idiot, do I really have to visit the PSN store and individually go through and hit download on each DLC?

I tried to do a DLC race and it took me to the store I hit download then the event completely opened up for me. Because i've just sat here for ages doing them all..

MKMfqk2.png

SteHitch

Neo Member
Unless I am being a huge idiot, do I really have to visit the PSN store and individually go through and hit download on each DLC?

I tried to do a DLC race and it took me to the store I hit download then the event completely opened up for me. Because i've just sat here for ages doing them all..

MKMfqk2.png

Yeah I did the same, it a really cumbersome system. I seem to recall it was never like that on PS3. you just selected a season pass or whatever and it would auto-download everything associated with it. I remember Sound Shapes was like that when I downloaded it on PS3 the other month.

They really need to sort that out going forward.

Makikou

Any chances of Evo ever adding difficulty settings to the career?

I can't get you a direct source/quote on this right now but i swear i read somewhere they are working on adding difficulty settings to Tour mode. This was 2 patches ago IIRC

Hedrush

Got to agree with everyone, it really is one of the best racing games I've ever played and the season pass was just fantastic. I don't think new adopters will appreciate how good the SP was , as there was new content every month for 9 months? and it kept the game fresh. Getting it as an all-in-one bundle wouldn't feel the same.

Rushy

Which region store did you use? The store team should have fixed that now.

I can't get you a direct source/quote on this right now but i swear i read somewhere they are working on adding difficulty settings to Tour mode. This was 2 patches ago IIRC
We're adding them in a future update.

DieH@rd

Banned
Fuck fuckity fuck.

I need 15pound vaucher to get this, but my bank has just closed [and it wont open until monday].

How long will this deal last?

Z3M0G

This is a MUST buy.

The only Season Pass I never regretted buying. And that's because I waited till most of the content was released and saw how crazy it was NOT to buy it...

magawolaz

I just purchased and as it is all split up individually on the store you have to download them all separately. But when I have completed all that and gone into my downloads there is nothing there. Maybe it is all included on the disc and in the update data, that is around 11GB.
Thanks. Just noticed that the Store page says 14GB. Either way, I thought it would be a much bigger download, I might be able to download it after all

Coedelion

Neo Member

Just bought the standalone game this Monday. Definitely my favourite racing game to date. This is an amazing price for what have been an amazing game so far!

I suppose it depends on when the sale actually comes into effect, but is there any precedent on the US store to get a refund of the price difference in a case like mine? Either way it was 100% worth it. :)

Huddy

Held off the season pass hoping for a 50% discount, no excuse now.

Also it'll really help me finish off the platinum.

GeeTeeCee

Well, it looks like I'll be picking up the season pass. It was tempting back when it was £20, and paying £10 for the sheer amount of content simply cannot be argued against. Best season pass I've ever seen.

Murdoch

Well, it looks like I'll be picking up the season pass. It was tempting back when it was £20, and paying £10 for the sheer amount of content simply cannot be argued against. Best season pass I've ever seen.

Absolutely agreed. Aside from Destiny this is the only game on PS4 thats held my attention long term. It's just really sad no one on my friends list plays it :-/

Anyone up for setting up a DriveClub group to support the new players this may bring - alongside a PSN ID Trading spot?

PSN ID : Murdy_Plops

Just stipulate you're from GAF in the invite otherwise I may ignore it! : )

LordRaiden

Neo Member
Started playing this when it came out, sold my PS4 because I needed a new transmission.

Bought PS4 again, started with Driveclub again (had it digitally) and first got to play the game with dynamic weather.... MY GOD!

DRIVECLUB_20150904094405.jpg

I'm definately gonna buy the season pass as soon as I get home!

Ranger X

JUMP ON THIS DEAL.

This is like the most awesome season pass of the history of season passes or something.
All people on the fence... just buy!

Madchad

Snatched this up.

Not played a driving game since GT on PS1 though so should be a laugh hope it lives up to the hype!

Top Bottom