- Jun 6, 2004
US: September 24th 2017
Canada: October 16th 2017
Mexico: November 2017
UK: November 2017
Hong Kong: November 2017
Singapore: December 2017
Chile: December 2017
Rest of the world: TBA
Starter Kit includes board and 4 playlists (60 cards total) : $99.99
Playlist packs (15 cards + 1 bonus "secret" card) : $14.99
Discover packs (5 NON RANDOM cards per pack) : $4.99
App Links (APP IS FREE):
What is DropMix?
DropMix is a dynamic and fast-paced music-mixing game. Players blend popular songs from award-winning artists to create mind-blowing mixes. Get together and face-off with friends to master the mix.
What do I need to play?
To play you need the DropMix Board, a collection of DropMix cards, the DropMix app, and a device. The DropMix Music Gaming System includes the board and 60 DropMix cards. Additional cards can be purchased in packs of 16 (Playlist Packs) or (Discover Packs).
How is the DropMix board powered?
The DropMix board requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
What kinds of devices are compatible with the DropMix App?
iOS 9 or later:
- iPhone 5s or newer
- iPad Air or newer
- iPad Mini 2 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or newer
- HTC One M9 or newer
- LG G4 or newer
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 or newer
- Huawei Google Nexus 6P or newer
- Google Nexus 9 or Newer
How does the system work?
- Place a card on the DropMix board to add its music to the mix.
- You can put down and pick up cards at will and the music mix will update on the fly.
- You can replace tracks in the mix by picking up cards from the board and putting down a new card.
What Game Modes will be included in DropMix?
-Work together to answer requests quickly and light up the board with your high score! Gather a group of your friends and have a blast collaborating and creating an ever-changing stream of music mixes. Immerse yourself in the unexpected and exciting rhythms that you and your friends create!
- Dominate the mix & beat your opponent(s) by reaching 21 points first. Keep the flow going as you explore combos and compete 1 on 1, 2 v 2, or 1 v 2. The mix is dynamic and changing as you drop your choice of tracks onto the board. Out-maneuver and strategically play your cards as you face off, all while busting out unexpected musical mixes!
- Freestyle mode puts the pure power of DROPMIX's music-mixing technology in your hands! Discover amazing new music by connecting some of the world's top artists in ways you never expected. Customize and tweak the mix until you have exactly the sound you are looking for. Then show it off to your friends! You won't believe how easy it is to build innovative and blended beats!
What music is available in DropMix?
- DROPMIX features songs performed by a cross-section of well-known Pop, R&B, Dance, Indie, Rock, Electronic, Country, and Hip-Hop acts from around the world.
- DROPMIX features hit songs from globally renowned artists and award-winning producers featuring Ed Sheeran "Sing", Bruno Mars "24K Magic", Sam Hunt "House Party", Fall Out Boys "Centuries", The Chainsmokers "Closer (ft. Halsey)", Skrillex "Bangarang (ft. Sirah)", Run D.M.C. "It's Tricky", Meghan Trainor "All About That Bass", Jackson 5 "I Want You Back", and many more.
- Over 300 cards will be available in Season 1 between Fall 2017 - Fall 2018*
*Availability of all cards is subject to regions and retailer promotions
- Players can create millions of unique music mixes.
Where can I buy the DropMix Gaming System?
DropMix will be sold in select retailers in the following launch markets coming in Fall 2017
- US, Canada, Chile, Mexico, UK, France, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand (subject to availability)
Full Card List https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13TjEBCW5Wv4xJgGVXGV7PfVNAuc3D07ADE-694NH1Ig/htmlview (Thanks to JHMirage on reddit)
In depth tutorials on Clash and Party modes.
Streams of the gameplay along with information about the deck builder within the app.
Official shared Mixes you can play in the app (LOTS more to come once we all get our hands on the game)
Screenshots of clash and Party modes
A very special thanks to GrinningColossus for their help with artwork and planning and luulubuu for the awesome top banner!