• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DualSense is Now Highest Liked Gaming Tweet Ever

In 13 hours Dualsense has been able to become the most liked gaming tweet ever which is staggering in showing the excitement .

1-DualSense controller reveal(275k)

2-Fortnite Chapter 2 Black Hole event (235k)

3-PS5 holiday 2020 (213k)

Congrats to dualsense for breaking record in 13 hours . It looks futuristic and premium. Hot stuff 🔥

Last edited:
for refrence xbox controller is at 29k

ANyatSh.jpg

Is your life that uninteresting? Do you work for sony? Do you have stock in sony? I do think it's pretty pathetic to by hyping number of tweets, likes etc... makes it look like you don't have a very interesting life.
Lol personal insults . Typical uneducated response haha . If you don't understand more sales means more funds for PS which means more AAA games then I don't know how to help you.
you sound very upset haha. Sorry man . I will try to post more with you in the fake fud spreading for PS5 .I promise

Is your life that uninteresting? Do you work for sony? Do you have stock in sony? I do think it's pretty pathetic to by hyping number of tweets, likes etc... makes it look like you don't have a very interesting life if this kind of thing really gets you excited.
Wow, personal attacks on another member for having a keen interest in gaming sales data.
You're coming off as a bit rattled.
My advice, quit the personal attacks or you will be reported.
If you have no interest in the discussion kindly leave the thread.

Why do people need to resort to personal insults over a god damn piece of plastic.
Jesus.

Sony seems to be generating massive hype and interest with minimal fuss. A logo and controller generating this much interest leads me to believe that PS5 blowout is going to be biblical.

Looking forward to the HDMI cable reveal next 😜

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
I find it rather funny how the logo and controller reveals get waaay more attention and applause than the actual console reveal itself, you can tell something went wrong there.

Is this the way console warz are going to be going forward?, tweets, likes, Instagram posts, Facebook reposts?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yup, processing power doesn't matter anymore, it's all about likes and retweets now.

I find it rather funny how the logo and controller reveals get waaay more attention and applause than the actual console reveal itself, you can tell something went wrong there.

Yup, processing power doesn't matter anymore, it's all about likes and retweets now.
Console reveal hasn't happened yet . That was gdc talk . They also had it for ps4 it is called the road to ps4.

BluRayHiDef

Banned

What are you taking about? The console reveal, assuming that you're talking about The Road to PS5, has over 13 million views, which is way more than all of the views and likes that anything related to the XSX has gotten.

Furthermore, the console hasn't even been fully revealed yet; whatever medium through which it will be revealed will garner even more views/ likes.

Edit:

The Road to PS5 now has over 14 million views.

Last edited:
What are you taking about? The console reveal, assuming that you're talking about The Road to PS5, has over 13 million views, which is way more than all of the views and likes that anything related to the XSX has gotten.

Furthermore, the console hasn't even been fully revealed yet; whatever medium through which it will be revealed will garner even more views/ likes.
Neat, and Hillary Clinton won at the polls, and guess what? People hailing her and driving up polls didn't show up and vote and as a result Donald Trump is the President.

Like I said, talk is cheap.

You're conflating meaningless metrics to follow through, they're not the same.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Neat, and Hillary Clinton won at the polls, and guess what? People hailing her and driving up polls didn't show up and vote and Donald Trump is the President.

Like I said, talk is cheap.

You're conflating meaningless metrics to follow through, they're not the same. You're playing yourself.

Epic Fail.

Hillary Clinton garnered more popular (individual) votes than Donald Trump, but she garnered less Electoral College votes, which is why she lost.

When a person votes in a presidential election, their vote is combined with only those of other people who have voted in the same state as them. Whichever presidential candidate gains the most votes in a state wins all of the Electoral College votes of that state.

So, a candidate who wins more states - even if those states are small states with relatively small populations- wins the presidency. This is why Trump won - not because he gained more individual votes.

Vroadstar

Epic Fail.

Hillary Clinton garnered more popular (individual) votes than Donald Trump, but she garnered less Electoral College votes, which is why she lost.

When a person votes in a presidential election, their vote is combined with only those of other people who have voted in the same state as them. Whichever presidential candidate gains the most votes in a state wins all of the Electoral College votes of that state.

So, a candidate who wins more states - even if those states are small states with relatively small populations- wins the presidency. This is why Trump won - not because he gained more individual votes.

That's what happens when one is an armchair lead system architect, a product designer and now apparently he is a political analyst. How many jobs does this DynamiteCop! DynamiteCop! have?

Epic Fail.

Epic fail?

You don't seem to understand that the popular vote isn't what matters and that's obviously not what I was alluding to. People didn't show up where it mattered, her winning in the polls wasn't predicated on votes, it was predicated on electoral percentages.

Try to keep up son.

Top Bottom