• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

During a pandemic the left is worried about coronavirus Identity Politics...

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
These fucking people are the bane of our society....

Because Trump accurately said where it came from? Calling the country of where the virus originated from is “racist”? This is what these fucking people are concerned about...???

Let this be known for the record where these people have their priorities...

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
It's only important to address the issue at hand and not play the blame game. The root cause is irrelevant and goes against the glory of our great nation... sorry, is racist.
Shut up.

China is literally spreading propaganda that the United States Army gave it to them.

It’s important to know where it came from so mistakes and future spread are adverted.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
These fucking people are the bane of our society....

Because Trump accurately said where it came from? Calling the country of where the virus originated from is “racist”? This is what these fucking people are concerned about...???

Let this be known for the record where these people have their priorities...

WHO officials also warned Trump against stopping all the fights from China too. So they can just keep their mouth shut.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
WHO officials also warned Trump against stopping all the fights from China too. So they can just keep their mouth shut.
The WHO has really showed their asses in this whole ordeal. If they're just as clueless as everyone else, then what's the point?

Hopefully there's a lot of good they do that I'm just not aware of.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned
Jan 31, 2018

Imagine if, during an ongoing epidemic causing mass quarantines and many deaths, you got to ask the leader of the free world anything you want. Would you ask him about what he‘s doing about the virus? Or what he’s planning to do? Would you ask him about how he or his staff feels about the epidemic?

Or would you ask “Hey so this one guy somewhere on your staff (whose name I don’t know) might’ve said something unprofessional in a conversation (the context of which I don’t know), how are you going to make that right?”

Journalists are the enemy of the people.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Imagine if, during an ongoing epidemic causing mass quarantines and many deaths, you got to ask the leader of the free world anything you want. Would you ask him about what he‘s doing about the virus? Or what he’s planning to do? Would you ask him about how he or his staff feels about the epidemic?

Or would you ask “Hey so this one guy somewhere on your staff (whose name I don’t know) might’ve said something unprofessional in a conversation (the context of which I don’t know), how are you going to make that right?”

She looked exactly how I pictured her to look too when I watched the Fox stream that kept cutting to the people asking.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
China is the same country that's:
-Run by a Communist dictator
-Operates slave factories sweatshops
-Eats endangered animals
-Secret police monitors you 24/7
-Will cut your organs out alive.

But don't you dare say the Virus originated there. Think of China's feelings. They're the good guys in all of this.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
#FreeBrap
China is the same country that's:
-Run by a Communist dictator
-Operates slave factories sweatshops
-Eats endangered animals
-Secret police monitors you 24/7
-Will cut your organs out alive.

But don't you dare say the Virus originated there. Think of China's feelings. They're the good guys in all of this.
Humans are just organ refrigerators for the Party when u think about it

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Identity politics are for privileged people, and members of society who are irrationally emotional. They are seemingly also for those who are not even members of the race/religion/sexuality that is supposedly offended.

Interesting how that works.

Bigrx1

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2015
This isn't the first example I've seen over the last chunk of months of shit like this, tons of the same shit during the Iran stuff from a few months back. Seems more important to criticize Trump or your own country than defend them. It's like they hate America these people, while also screaming how much they care about America and they are doing what they do to wrest back America from the evil clutches of that big fat Drumpf! God I hate them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Handel and JordanN

ar0s

Feb 21, 2018
The endangered animal trade, along with China's unusual eating habits, has been a big problem for a long time.

I would go as far to say a lot of stuff from the whole region is problematic such as eating various 'dishes' alive.

SpartanN92

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
US
It's from china, the country is called china. They put the shit out. Once we get this virus handled we gotta say fuck them.
When this all said and done the entire world should declare economic warfare on China. Companies should be penalized for doing business in China, and Chinese assets in America should be seized to compensate American businesses and citizens for the losses experienced the past few weeks.
Everyone needs to be reminded every single day where this virus originated and that the Chinese Communist Party is to blame.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Leftits are trying to charge Trump with "Negligent Homicide" for his handling of the Coronavirus, while saying we shouldn't be calling it Chinese. Do these people ever listen to how they sound? It's all a giant brain infection, screaming at the sky was just the physical manifestation of it.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Leftits are trying to charge Trump with "Negligent Homicide" for his handling of the Coronavirus, while saying we shouldn't be calling it Chinese. Do these people ever listen to how they sound? It's all a giant brain infection, screaming at the sky was just the physical manifestation of it.
I brought this up in another topic. I found a bunch of chatter on Twitter about how Trump should be charged with/sued for manslaughter and similar homicides.

Looks like the cancer is spreading.

• LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Bootzilla

Banned
Dec 19, 2019
One might also point out that during a Pandemic and national crisis Trump is opportunistically attempting to use this as a cudgel to advance a political rivalry.

It isn't as if people were already calling it that, and now they're just giving Trump a heard time. He decided, months into this crisis, to rename the thing everyone was talking about in a transparent effort to smear a rival. Regardless of China's responsibilities of failures of leadership, that's a cynical and nakedly political thing to do.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
One might also point out that during a Pandemic and national crisis Trump is opportunistically attempting to use this as a cudgel to advance a political rivalry.

It isn't as if people were already calling it that, and now they're just giving Trump a heard time. He decided, months into this crisis, to rename the thing everyone was talking about in a transparent effort to smear a rival. Regardless of China's responsibilities of failures of leadership, that's a cynical and nakedly political thing to do.
lol do you ever get tired spreading propaganda for a dying ideology?

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

You are so full of shit its unbelievable

Feb 22, 2018
China
Isn't it trump that turned it into identity politics? Watching that zionist crash and burn and his support base reeeee like leftists is actually as entertaining as the 2016 clown show that was the US election.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Bootzilla

Banned
Dec 19, 2019
lol do you ever get tired spreading propaganda for a dying ideology?

I'm sorry, dude, but Trump knows what he is doing. He is trying to "brand" this like he does with everything. No one was calling it "Chinese Virus" but he did that several times in a short period in a calculated way.

I'm not saying it's racist or even inaccurate, but it's definitely a deliberate choice that he thought about and did for opportunistic reasons.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I'm sorry, dude, but Trump knows what he is doing. He is trying to "brand" this like he does with everything. No one was calling it "Chinese Virus" but he did that several times in a short period in a calculated way.

I'm not saying it's racist or even inaccurate, but it's definitely a deliberate choice that he thought about and did for opportunistic reasons.
Remind me again why anyone should take your mewling mind-reading seriously? :goog_rofl:

We already know why he did it because he told us why: China is spreading propaganda that it originated with the US military and was purposely released there. But here ya go again with the secret motives, telling all the rest of us why he really did it, just like with Burisma.

A foreign power is trying to blame the USA for a worldwide pandemic and the best you can come up with is "yeah... but... y'know secretly Trump was only doing this to be opportunistic".

China ain't gonna fuck ya, dude, at least not in the way you seem to be hoping.