• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dusk Form Lycanroc available to early adopters of Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon

Orb

We need a Pokemon based off Slippers, a Rug, a Ceiling Fan, a Desk, maybe some Bathroom Appliances as well.

Even make the people of Pokemon into Pokemon.

i know you're trying to make a dig but Rotom and his forms are literally your joke and they're all still great.

Soodanim

Gold Member
It's going to take a lot more than Dusk Lycanroc to sell me on another version of Sun/Moon. I just finished Sun and started Moon, and I'm spending a good chunk of my time not looking at something else and mashing B to skip the 1000 lines of dialogue between segments of gameplay. Game Freak need to add some options to move things along MUCH faster if they want me to stay interested. Instead, I think I'll probably pick up one of the games I missed like B2/W2.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The thing that gets me is that the animations are the fucking same as Lycanroc Midday. They really couldn't have changed those?

Yeah this is the major problem. There's no stand out look to him in the animation department.

Top Bottom