• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dyack: "NeoGAF...I would say is probably the worst forum." Response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
As Confucius once said, “the photoshop cat juggles a ball of yarn, and unravels it all over his face.” You are Baldur, Denis. You’re the poorly animated bald Norse technogod, the Übermensch with a thousand pointless book references misunderstood by the dirty proles who aren’t worthy enough to judge you.

Your favorite Nietzsche quote, "he who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster," is one you’ve fallen victim to yourself, if your opinion of this site is to be taken to heart. In these pitiable confrontations with us you've proven to be the monster of gaming development, a sore on the industry and a squanderer of your subordinates' time and effort. Through all this, through this self-inflicted PR nightmare, you’ve conquered vast new frontiers of unwarranted hyperbole and desperate pseudo-intellectual grasping. Buy an unaccredited doctorate, change your given name to Derek, and take up the reins; Derek Smart would eagerly defer to the greatness of Dr. Dyack.

What is an appropriate action to take in response to the man who continues to post here? I won't be tolerating a second retconned "social experiment," a second call for NeoGAF's closing, or a second "worst forum" insult. You decided to ignore the option for real terms for your pointless tag bet, so with the majority of reviews condemning your magnum opus to mediocrity I'll claim a suitable prize by telling you to get the hell off NeoGAF.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Eteric Rice said:
This is the NeoGAF equivilant of that "This is our Independence Day" speech from Independence Day.

So awesome.

"We will not go quietly into the night! WE WILL NOT PERISH, WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

"I've picked a hell of a day to quit drinking."

66w5n6.gif

Perdew

Holy shit. I knew I liked this place because the moderation is pretty top notch most of the time, but damn. Way to lay it out and not take his shit.

THIS is why certain people (Dyack included) think GAF is a fucking joke. Can't we allow anything to just pass into obscurity? Do we really need to dwell on this shit any longer? You are all enablers. Stirring up shit just for the hell of it. Do not encourage these types of responses!! Do we really need threads that are purely calling individuals out for being "jerks" or "assholes?" Do you know how many jerks and assholes contribute here on a daily basis? We could make a lot of threads like this, and I personally don't wanna read that garbage. I'm done now. Whew...

Ysiadmihi

Banned
The man is a boob. I don't care what happens to him either way, but I know he *can't* stop posting here no matter how hard he tries, so I think it would be funnier to leave him be.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I hope you don't ban him, those threads have been hilarious. Just give him some suitable tag.

Speevy

Banned
You know, I was thinking Evilore might start this thread about me at some point, but Dyack got there first.

Kind of warms the heart.

EviLore said:
As Confucius once said, “the photoshop cat juggles a ball of yarn, and unravels it all over his face.” You are Baldur, Denis. You’re the poorly animated bald Norse technogod, the Übermensch with a thousand pointless book references misunderstood by the dirty proles who aren’t worthy enough to judge you.

Your favorite Nietzsche quote, "he who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster," is one you’ve fallen victim to yourself, if your opinion of this site is to be taken to heart. In these pitiable confrontations with us you've proven to be the monster of gaming development, a sore on the industry and a squanderer of your subordinates' time and effort. Through all this, through this self-inflicted PR nightmare, you’ve conquered vast new frontiers of unwarranted hyperbole and desperate pseudo-intellectual grasping. Buy an unaccredited doctorate, change your given name to Derek, and take up the reins; Derek Smart would eagerly defer to the greatness of Dr. Dyack.

What is an appropriate action to take in response to the man who continues to post here? I won't be tolerating a second retconned "social experiment," a second call for NeoGAF's closing, or a second "worst forum" insult. You decided to ignore the option for real terms for your pointless tag bet, so with the majority of reviews condemning your magnum opus to mediocrity I'll claim a suitable prize by telling you to get the hell off NeoGAF.

You two are as bad as each other, like a pair of children.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Did you Ban Dyack? This is the best thing ever and this is coming from someone who found out he has a second cousin whos hot AND has giant tits.

Speevy

Banned
ZealousD said:
"We will not go quietly into the night! WE WILL NOT PERISH, WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

"I've picked a hell of a day to quit drinking."

So hord the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it.

Baconmonk

First dev ban ever?

I think I have equal parts pity and hatred for this man.

Pity because when you see him talk about the game, he honestly cares, its like people insulting his game is like someone insulting their kid's ability to play tee ball.

Hatred because hes that asshole dad who tries to pick fights with the other team, the umpires, concession stand workers, or anyone else who has an opinion on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom