• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dynamic Slash (Nintendo x Sandlot) announced for the Wii

Aaron

TelemachusD said:
This looks fun, but I hope this doesn't mean we won't see any more HD EDF for a while. The 360 game was good, but I need a jetpack when I kill giant bugs. Why did you take away Pale Wing, Sandlot, why?
Honestly, it kills me they haven't done another 360 EDF with Pale Wing. Easily my most wanted game ever. Though if this Wii game makes them more money, then more power to them. Any more games they make is a good thing.

duckroll

wsippel said:
Huge bosses confirmed:

1_48e494fa9a40d.jpg

Seems to be all the rage lately...

Those aren't bosses. Clearly you have never played a Sandlot game before. :lol :lol :lol

Brashnir

duckroll said:
Those aren't bosses. Clearly you have never played a Sandlot game before. :lol :lol :lol

If I don't kill at least 400 of those things on that level, Sandlot have failed me. :D

wsippel

Banned
duckroll said:
Correct. Those are regular enemies? Wow. I guess I have to look up some EDF footage...

pitt_norton

Holy Fuck! I just looked up a video for EDF and if this plays anything like that... I am going to be all over this! How epic.

I've always wanted to play EDF on the 360! :( Problem is, I don't have one :(

What sold me on this game was the force behind it, and the fact that it revolves around Norse Mythology <3

:D

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I really hope this matches the amazing experience that is EDF in every way, or I'm gonna be PISSED about them wasting precious dev time that should've been spent on the next EDF instead. Don't disappoint me, Sandlot! :mad:

Wow, I didn't expect Nintendo to go into Norse Mythology!

And with a female lead . . . thats just bad ass!

This is suppose to be a RPG so Im wondering how exactly it will play. Has to have some story to it and not just be 1:1 slashing.

Anyway, whoot! New Nintendo IP so people can stfu trying to bash them for not making new IPs!

flintstryker said:
1973 is ....wugiwyiwueu i got nothing :(

This looks like fucking win and after watching some EDF videos i am definitely interested.
Yeah, I just peeped Earth Defense Force . . . it was effing crazy!

I want to see how the "RPG" element is used in this game seeing as it's being called a action RPG.

Pimpbaa said:
Whats up with the small titties?
I see I wasn't the only one to notice that. In all seriousness though, Wii can't handle boob physics confirmed?

Alright, well I'm ending my once a year descent into the gaf gutter.

Pimpbaa said:
Whats up with the small titties?
Nintendo seems to like the flat chested ladies. Samus is one of the few they seem to promote that has large... boobs.

It's interesting that I'm giving this a lot of thought.

pakkit

Banned
The camera system looks awful...reminds me of Draconus: Cult of The Wyrm for Dreamcast.

I loved that game.

loosus

Banned
duckroll said:
Oh, geez.

Before he mentioned that those are regular enemies, I thought you were gonna say that these aren't boss but are instead something else...like a tranny surprise or something. :lol

The screenshots remind me of Earth Defense Force 2017, it's got the same HUD and everything. I have been playing that game with my roomate a lot recently and if this can bring the great Co-Op play that EDF2017 had then I will be buying this game.

Top Bottom