Dynasty Warriors DS screens

Oh god my eyes.

Then again I don't know wtf I was expecting from frigging Dynasty Warriors.

I'll probably buy it anyway

I had to check my eyes to see if I forgot to wear my contacts.

Jesus Christ, WTF is that?? Almost looks as good as that Samurai Wii game
j/k for those who will go "BAN HIM lol"

I am not quite sure why everyone is worked up about this game. It is just sprites and 3d evironments. Considering the limitations of the ds this looks quite good.

They're just keeping the tradition of DW games looking like rubbish. :] Man, wasn't this like one of the first games announced for the DS? Sure looks like the wait has paid off.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
This is Koei not Epic did you all forget the hideous PSP version already? I want to see it in action before I make a judgement though I haven't touched a DW game since part 4. Looks like a SNES mode 7 game.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Mrbob said:

Gimme this back!
Agreed! That is so much better looking, more enemies on screen, the camera is bound to be better (being isometric), and just looks much more playable. The new version looks like... looks like... um a bad thing.

MoxManiac said:
No, I'm pretty sure the old look would have worked better
...You're right, I take my comment back. >_>
Upon further thought, the 3D engine reminds me of the nightmarish Tenchu: Dark Secret.
Hopefully it's not really bad, or at least that bad.

Really like those screens Mrbob posted. The new screens in the OP not so much... Oh, well, hope it at least plays decent. Would be nice if it has online co-op but that's probably asking for too much.

Monk said:
I am not quite sure why everyone is worked up about this game. It is just sprites and 3d evironments. Considering the limitations of the ds this looks quite good.
If anyone had considered the limitations of the DS, this wouldn't exist.

It doesn't have to.

also: wtf @ card elements