• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 booth babes edition lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
4706781088_3f8b965f3e_b.jpg

4706748058_a2d34d6c02_b.jpg

4706100683_a98c7dc49f_b.jpg

4706039011_3eee51ed1a_b.jpg

4706646490_b72288f7eb_b.jpg

4705932033_9a524e2a9b_b.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100617003921981.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100617003913591.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100617003753220.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100617003741893.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100617003703848.jpg

e3-2010-booth-babe-extravaganza-20100615110316778.jpg

domlolz

Banned
holy shit attractive females,gotta buy that product!

here, take all my money.uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrg.

CAPITALISM!

Future

ntropy said:
the chick in the cage is actually not the worst in the bunch IMO

This chick was paid to be the sluttiest, since all she did was reach out and fondle dudes passing by. And those dudes had the corniest smiles I had ever seen

The chicks on the lawn chairs outside were hilarious because I still dont know what they were advertising. The umbrella said Atari, so I guess GO ATARI! or somethin

Future said:
The chicks on the lawn chairs outside were hilarious because I still dont know what they were advertising. The umbrella said Atari, so I guess GO ATARI! or somethin

Test Drive Unlimited 2 probably

Future

Gomu Gomu said:
Thread needs more Nintendo strippers :lol .

In the 3DS line, these chicks strapped with DS's show up and shove double D's and 3DS's in your face. Then while you hold the DS, they pull you along the line like a dog on a leash.

I got a semi

Alastor

First pic, first on the left, beauty.

Also, don't be fooled - they aren't talking to you because they like you!

keuema.jpg

domlolz said:
holy shit attractive females,gotta buy that product!

here, take all my money.uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrg.

CAPITALISM!

What the hell does that have to do with capitalism? And how does this differ from showing blood, guts, death, destruction, etc? Aren't they both tactics used to incite pre-pubescent males to buy a gaming product?

Or perhaps under dictatorship we can get some old politician to stand at a podeum for 30 seconds in a commercial pitching a product.

That's not exciting.

Please. Keep your bullshit leftist attitude out of gaming adverts and tactics. It has no place here.

RSLAEV

Hey I'm as liberal as they come and I love booth babes-don't lump domlolz in with the rest of us.

I need my women with a little more meat on em though.

What a job-to stand around and be looked at all day :)

slider

StuBurns said:
I like this one.

Not just saying this because she's been posted a few times but she looks like an ex. I'll see if I can find a pic just to check I'm not kidding myself.

This ex had the smallest tits in the world though.

domlolz

Banned
Ninja-Matic said:
Or perhaps under dictatorship we can get some old politician to stand at a podeum for 30 seconds in a commercial pitching a product.

sounds good. I can't wait.

Please. Keep your bullshit leftist attitude out of gaming adverts and tactics. It has no place here.

lol

Ninja-Matic said:
What the hell does that have to do with capitalism? And how does this differ from showing blood, guts, death, destruction, etc? Aren't they both tactics used to incite pre-pubescent males to buy a gaming product?

That's not exciting.

A. It was obviously a tongue in cheek remark. Learn context please.
B. Keep your irony to yourself. Don't say "what does capitalism have to do with it " then the 2 sentences later explain exactly why capitalism has something to do with it.
C. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself, too. Don't mock someone that you perceive as acting high and mighty by acting high and mighty.

Capitalism is not a form of government btw. So your dictatorship remark is just plain retarded.

Top Bottom