• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

N30RYU

2ryk86s.gif

Trickster

Ookami-kun said:
Seriously guys, if you're "impressed" by Rising you might as well just buy Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage. It has more enemies, more fluid animation, and has manly characters.

Except that the Fist of the North Star game looks absolutely nothing like the 20 second of gameplay we've seen of Rising so far...

Dragmire

Posted this last night saying it was the first image of Kinectimals. I thought everyone would easily see that it was a joke, but after all of the insane shit that was leaked from the conference, people believed it....

2r6fqz6.jpg

First response: "Oh god, the photoshop possibilities." (actually, this is the revised version with sad dog called "Neglectimals")

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Trickster said:
Except that the Fist of the North Star game looks absolutely nothing like the 20 second of gameplay we've seen of Rising so far...

I was referring to the feel - so far Rising felt stiff, way too much focused on "cutting" with an invincible Raiden.

If I'm going to dismember mooks might as well do it with manly characters yelling out loud ATATATATATATA and SHOUUUUUUUUUUU

AVclub

Ookami-kun said:
I was referring to the feel - so far Rising felt stiff, way too much focused on "cutting" with an invincible Raiden.

If I'm going to dismember mooks might as well do it with manly characters yelling out loud ATATATATATATA and SHOUUUUUUUUUUU
How does one "feel" a game after seeing a few seconds of its gameplay? For all you know, they showed the part of the game where the main character has just had his cyber suit damages and his movement is restricted.

Trickster

Ookami-kun said:

I just think it's way to early to really say anything like that.

It's obvious that for the gameplay reveal they wanted to focus on the fact that in this game you can cut almost anything. And I think that's pretty smart PR wise. It looks cool, and it's not really been done nearly as well ever before in any game I'm aware of.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Trickster said:
I just think it's way to early to really say anything like that.

It's obvious that for the gameplay reveal they wanted to focus on the fact that in this game you can cut almost anything. And I think that's pretty smart PR wise. It looks cool, and it's not really been done nearly as well ever before in any game I'm aware of.

Shinobi? Not as "cool" but I thought it also did cutting well.

AVclub said:
How does one "feel" a game after seeing a few seconds of its gameplay? For all you know, they showed the part of the game where the main character has just had his cyber suit damages and his movement is restricted.

Impressions.

Hey, GAF can tout a lot of actually good movies. I can do the same to games too!

Anyway, how come there's no GIF of that hawt exercise girl?

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Clipper said:
For those that missed it in the other thread...

Ready to be filled in during the Nintendo Conference:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/Dr_Clipper/ShoppedReggie.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=ShaunBRS][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/3a3qg.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=HAL_Laboratory][IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/ryan_cooper_79/notmyproblem2010.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

I've come to terms with the fact that this is one of those pictures that I'm never gonna see the original version of.

Wallach

sykoex said:
I've come to terms with the fact that this is one of those pictures that I'm never gonna see the original version of.

The original was him holding up that piece of paper and it said something like "Live from E3 rehearsals - Hello to everyone following @NintendoAmerica!" or something like that.

Ookami-kun said:
When is Metal Gear associated with stiff movement? XD

There is an MG game with stiff movement?

The way the NPCs move in MGS4 is pretty stiff. Perhaps since nobody actually knows how ninjas fight with swords, they probably just designed him to move like a kendo fighter which is why he uses two hands a lot of the time in the trailer.

2qx9t2a.gif

Also I'm willing to bet that its mo-con compatibile, and a lot of the time when someone is fighting with swords and using motion control it looks pretty stiff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSW5CdnrL4

Afrikan

Sabotage said:

someone should make a gif of the part where she is hiding...and replace the baby tiger looking for her with the bear. :lol

edit- god just read my post....can't believe I've joined the Peto Bear jokes D:

RTS83

Spurs_Fan said:
2be1sg.gif
[/IMG]
first gif ever made sorry if its not up to par:D

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Automatic upgrade to member status? I don't think anyone in this entire forum would disagree.

Also, off topic...am I the only one who thinks Kudo Tsunoda is a joke? Is he Japanese? Did he change his name to sound Japanese? I don't get it...

Top Bottom