• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 gif/photoshop thread

Fuck I hate missing out on GAF during E3. God you can miss so much laughter if you even spend 15 minutes away from the screen. Thank god this thread finally has some traffic.

Shig said:
Kojima: "Fuck that shit, I'm outta here."
Yeah, those were my first thoughts. Now, I don't think that tomorrows press conferences by sony and nintendo could be any worse, but maybe we can still get a couple good GIFs out of those.

VGChampion said:
svSZ5.jpg

It actually came out worse than I imagined it would.

That's gold Jerry, gold!

noah111

Still Alive
YuriLowell said:
yeah gotta admit that rising does not look very impressive at all.
Only thing that interests me is PS Move 1:1 cutting at will. I mean come on, no way that hasn't come to their mind.

seat

abstract alien said:
http://i46.tinypic.com/nybgog.jpg

Tis a true story
First I've heard of this. Why did Itagaki do that?

edit:
Oh wait, didn't realize the deal with the audience wearing white robes.

Orobi

RTS83 said:
Also, off topic...am I the only one who thinks Kudo Tsunoda is a joke? Is he Japanese? Did he change his name to sound Japanese? I don't get it...

Yup, I think the same from the first time I saw him. Maybe it's a "commercial move" of Microsoft game division in order to hide the real identity of this common man, and to get more audience with players. But LOL what silly name! :lol

seat

You know, I didn't realize the white robe deal at the conference. I thought it was just Itagaki and some friends of his who wore them, making some kind of statement. :lol

Clipper

sykoex said:
I've come to terms with the fact that this is one of those pictures that I'm never gonna see the original version of.
For the benefit of you and any others that missed it, here's the original:
81f90cb8b40f9b807c5ec972c6b1c7b2.jpg

Majine

Banned
Clipper said:
For the benefit of you and any others that missed it, here's the original:
81f90cb8b40f9b807c5ec972c6b1c7b2.jpg
Oh, I thought Ninty were lazy twitters, but apparently it's Twitter that's messed up right now.

Speevy

Banned
Why would you want to cut someone in half in mid-air, then do it again and again? That seems unusually cruel, even for someone who cuts people in half.

Speevy said:
Why would you want to cut someone in half in mid-air, then do it again and again? That seems unusually cruel, even for someone who cuts people in half.

Cut & take my friend, Cut & take. Greedy if you ask me :D.

Top Bottom