• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

soco

is it just me or is the konami website timing out incredibly often?

what is it with companies not understanding the internet?

soco said:
what is it with companies not understanding the internet?

:lol

Yeah it won't load for me either. I think before it starts, though, it won't matter if you change your timezone or not, they should* have it fixed by then.

*sirant hiru!

NeoUltima

I'm registered and logged in but it is still telling me "click here to register"

edit: and now the damn website isn't loading :/

I think as long as the top part of the screen says "LOGOUT" then we are fine. Ill have the gamespot text live blog up just in case more technical problems go when the videofeed goes live, lol.

Varion

Okay so it's working now, if you count timing out furiously as 'working'.

Why am I doing this, they're not going to announce Suikoden 6 ;_;

rvy

Banned
Konami have got to be one of the must backwards ass company out there. First it was the Konami ID fiasco. Everybody but them knew it was not going to work. Now you need to fucking register and, after you've wasted your time, the site's gone to hell.

Why are they so fucking retarded? Just let GT stream that shit, FFS.

You know what Konami after 5 tries to register I'll just give up and watch gaf + the blogs because clearly you just don't want people to watch.........................

panda21

am registered and logged in but where is this stream supposed to be? its telling me i dont have flash 10 installed. i do.

Konami's page keeps crashing on me- not constantly refeshing, just "connection timed out" errors :/

Managed to register though.

Edit: Holy crap a direct link awesome!

Varion

DangerStepp said:
What time does this kick off Central time?
It kicks off now in all time zones.

Meanwhile, the site seems to be forwarding... slowly...

Edit: Oh screw it I'm just using spons' link. Cheers.

For anyone stuck at work, you can follow me on Twitter at Twitter.Com/Playnami and I'll be tweeting about what's going on. There's a few other live blogs as well, but might as well throw mine out there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom