• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

robor

Sixfortyfive said:
He wrote more music for DDR than anyone else. He was the only guy in this conference that I knew by name beforehand besides Iga.

Had no idea he was like that. :lol

Hey good for him I guess. I just found it hilarious how he was trying to shoe-horn his inflections into english.

"YEEAAAA, buh thas noh twi"

"That's not it?"

"Oooh aaah in-das-master-ou-can-das to boooohdy ova JAZZ"

:lol

mmmm rendering is that quality is going to take some time WHAT I do not have right now because I have go to work in 6 hours so I'm canceling this and I let it render when I'm at work, and I upload it later tonight sorry everyone.

Now I can work on the montage for a few hours instead of staring and doing nothing so that is a good sign right :D

sykoex said:
I don't even have a 360 and I'm buying Dance Masters (Working Title).
To experience it like they did you do not even have to have the game/a console or anything JUST DANCE to the video feed ! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

KE318.png

KE37.png

Best conference I've ever fucking seen...

Veelk

Banned
I just finished watching this and....god

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. I cried. I. CRIED.

I'm gonna go kill myself now, because nothing in life will ever be able to make me laugh again. Not after this.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH just timer reactions !!! LOVE IT !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Welcome to the best thing you have EVER seen on the internet BEST E3 moment EVER even
Sony 2006 would say "OW YOU WILL BE SUCKED"

The Dutch Slayer said:
WHAT? WHAT??????
THAT WOULD BE INSANE...............................

That can't be true.....it just can't....

It's too genius for it to be true.

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
That... that was beautiful.
Just watched the conference for the first time, and it feels like my inner child has been touched by magic. Many, many more times will I watch the conference in the years to come, and it is like I have met a long lost friend that I never knew I had.
There are simply no words to describe the feelings that are flowing through my heart right now.

I only want to press xxx yyy xxx and hope I won't be sucked.

CassSept

Is it really worth watching all 90 minutes of it?

I can't even understand what Konami president is saying, what the hell is that:lol

Edit: Guree Karaoke Rebaration? Jesus Christ :lol

Replicant

drkOne

Neckbeard69 said:
I only want to press xxx yyy xxx and hope I won't be sucked.
I hope Kamiya implements the XXX YYY XXX combo on Bayonetta 2 so that you can be sucked.

Replicant said:
OMG. NO WAIII. Don't tell me that this Naoki is the same Naoki whose name has been gracing many Dance Dance Revolution song lists (as Naoki feat.etc). I always wondered "Who the hell is Naoki, I don't think I know Japanese singer or composer with that name". If they are the same person = mind blown.
It is. That's what made it so much more awesome.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
this must never end. in the name all that is good and holy, this must never end.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
The expectation for Konami 2011 is going to be huge now.

I hope this doesn't scare them, and they embrace their new found role in the industry.

Fakto

Can't find any working link to see the full conference >,<

EDIT: Wait, wat ? The show is still looping ? Can't see it !

CassSept

Fakto said:
Can't find any working link to see the full conference >,<
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21943397&postcount=10301
The first post on the previous page.

Guys, I'm glad I've trusted you. I'm only 15 minutes, don't know if that's much but shit.

This is a life-changing thing. I haven't seen anything as beautiful before and it's only the beginning. If I die watching it, it will be ok, because this is fulfillment. Bliss in pure form.

Trickster

For the youtube vids. Where do I enable the subtitle feature? Really need to see what it registers the japanese guys saying :lol

Billen

Banned
Could someone do a quick writeup on the amazing things that happened? Can't watch it from here, but I have a couple of minutes every now and then for quick reads.

Billen said:
Could someone do a quick writeup on the amazing things that happened? Can't watch it from here, but I have a couple of minutes every now and then for quick reads.
There is no way to describe it in any good way just make some time, and what the entire thing THAN and ONLY than can u understand why this is so CRAZY and INSANE.

Konami won E3 that is what happened

CassSept said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21943397&postcount=10301
The first post on the previous page.

Guys, I'm glad I've trusted you. I'm only 15 minutes, don't know if that's much but shit.

This is a life-changing thing. I haven't seen anything as beautiful before and it's only the beginning. If I die watching it, it will be ok, because this is fulfillment. Bliss in pure form.
Oh, you're in for a treat! Trust us. It gets better and better. :lol

Around MGS Rising you is our official bathroom break moment. It's boring, but after that the madness will continue. :lol

It's so hilarious that all of the people who haven't seen it yet are watching the edited version. The unedited one was just too much for this world.

Billen said:
The whole story? Hope I won't spoil the video for you. :D

Description:

Imagine if Konami, the multi-million dollar company from Japan who have produced some of the gaming industry's most beloved franchises, held a conference that feels like a really bad high school play. Then, add in error messages, trailers that didn't start playing, an incredible fail of a website, crazy hilarious Japanese people, EXTREEMEEEE REAL DANCING, several entirely too-big-for-your-body suits, accidental swearing, a weigh-in of three wrestlers who started bitch-slapping each other, a speaker showing championship belt upside-down, a high school choir doing a complete version of Queen's Somebody to Love including ass-grabbing, a sudden ABC news broadcast, Oprah, constant sound problems, a live decapitation, star-censored loli boobs, creepy serial killer guys, several speakers who were bored out of their fucking minds, an audience that was simply too shocked to applaud, and what appears to be the effect of multiple top-secret Konami-sponsored drugs.

All of this looped through the entire day and night. Current theory is that Konami tried to shut it down, but weren't able to contain the awesomeness that was the infinite Konami Circus time-loop.

That's what it was like, and then some! Hell, I probably forgot some of it! :D

Varion

Suitcase Test said:
It's so hilarious that all of the people who haven't seen it yet are watching the edited version. The unedited one was just too much for this world.
The thing I find funniest about the edited version is that Konami actually took the time to edit it. So in other words, everything else in the conference actually meets with their approval :lol

devilhawk

I will never get over the monotone guy following his 5 minutes of in depth discussion about gradius and space shooters with a loli hentai trailer.

drkOne

Varion said:
The thing I find funniest about the edited version is that Konami actually took the time to edit it. So in other words, everything else in the conference actually meets with their approval :lol
What did they edit? :eek:

JoeBoy101

Suitcase Test said:
Description:

Imagine if Konami, the multi-million dollar company from Japan who have produced some of the gaming industry's most beloved franchises, held a conference that feels like a really bad high school play. Then, add in error messages, trailers that didn't start playing, an incredible fail of a website, crazy hilarious Japanese people, EXTREEMEEEE REAL DANCING, several entirely too-big-for-your-body suits, accidental swearing, a weigh-in of three wrestlers who started bitch-slapping each other, a speaker showing championship belt upside-down, a high school choir doing a complete version of Queen's Somebody to Love including ass-grabbing, constant sound problems, a live decapitation, star-censored loli boobs, creepy serial killer guys, several speakers who were bored out of their fucking minds, an audience that was simply too shocked to applaud, and what appears to be the effect of multiple top-secret Konami-sponsored drugs.

All of this looped through the entire day and night. Current theory is that Konami tried to shut it down, but weren't able to contain the awesomeness that was the infinite Konami Circus time-loop.

That's what it was like, and then some! Hell, I probably forgot some of it! :D

You forgot Oprah.

CassSept

Suitcase Test said:
Around MGS Rising you is our official bathroom break moment. It's boring, but after that the madness will continue. :lol
I'm sorry, but after 30 minutes in I have to take a little break. I'm after Saw and I've noticed Ninety Nine Nights 2 is next so I have to rest for a while.
Regain some of my sanity.
Get back to the real world for a brief moment.
Before I dive back in right into the apogeum of madness.

Varion said:

I wonder what the person who editted was thinking when he saw it, lol.

The VGA Error picture just brings back the funny moment of the guy saying he'll just talk about the game instead (did they at least add in the trailer?)

drkOne

CassSept said:
I'm sorry, but after 30 minutes in I have to take a little break. I'm after Saw and I've noticed Ninety Nine Nights 2 is next so I have to rest for a while.
Regain some of my sanity.
Get back to the real world for a brief moment.
Before I dive back in right into the apogeum of madness.
Don't try to avoid it. Let the vortex of insanity suck you in.
Stop controlling yourself, let yourself go, enjoy your freedom, enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom