• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljride

Finally got caught up on this last night watching on G4's website. My god, I had no idea you could cram so much in 90 mins or so. By far my highlight of E3.:lol

Wiseblade

Varion said:
Just the trailer failure and its OSX error at the start. By the sound of it the rest is untouched.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Konami allowed this whole spectacle to happen, or that someone then watched it afterwards and still thought it was acceptable for public viewing.

Karram said:
Watched the conference for 6th time while reading the first pages of the thread. Still hilarious as the first time.

Yeah, I think my last playthrough was my 13th or something and it still got me laughing like crazy. :lol

Karram said:
Watched the conference for 6th time while reading the first pages of the thread. Still hilarious as the first time.
So true so true

I believe that this is something everybody should use when they feel a little down in life !!!!

Just read and watch this and you feel a lot better again ! :lol

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Two thoughts:

1) Somebody saved the original version, right?

2) Can't wait for their 2011 conference. I hope Konami has the wisdom to let Naoki do everything. Fuck, next year there should be triple the audience at their conference.

Rei_Toei said:
Two thoughts:

2) Can't wait for their 2011 conference. I hope Konami has the wisdom to let Naoki do everything. Fuck, next year there should be triple the audience at their conference.

1) Yes I have it

2)I'll bet it will be all boring "normal" because of this :(
BUT I HOPE NOT !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Alastor

Fakto said:
OMG ! The trailer for Castlevania LoS is AWESOME !

Yeah, it doesn't look like it'll bring something new to the slashers genre but it has "high-quality" written all over it.

Thanks to this conference I've seen it a couple of times ;p

Wazzim

Banned
I don't know why I watched the conference so late because I already read the topic.

It really is awesome, the best thing I ever saw in my freaking live, just perfectly made for this emoticon: :lol

Excellent Konami, I love you.

Wiseblade

The Dutch Slayer said:
I'll bet it will be all boring "normal" because of this :(
BUT I HOPE NOT !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I disagree. I'd bet that Konami are viewing this as a great success. Their conference has received way more exposure then the other 3rd party conferences, and the most notorious videogame forum on the internet is actively spreading it around and promising to purchase games featured in it. I'd say that next year will be just as wild, if not wilder.

Lijik

Varion said:
Just the trailer failure and its OSX error at the start. By the sound of it the rest is untouched.
Also at the beginning Shinji is no longer credited as "Russel Simmons - DefJam Founder"
Other than that, it seems untouched.

fisheyes

Ok, so I've now watched what I believe is most of the good bits, but want to see the bits the removed when they stopped the infinite loop, like the trailer failure at the start. Is there a youtube video somewhere?

The bit with the dude's head 'falling off' still has to be my favourite. I don't know why, but it was. Maybe its because its so EXTREEEEEM.

Rei_Toei said:
Two thoughts:

As long as they have Tak presenting another game, lol.

Wazzim

Banned
"It will boost your score, giving you the ability to crush your opponents."

BEST SNOWBOARD GAME EVER, SUCK ON THIS SHAUN WHITE.

iFootball

Karram said:

This is the correct way to experience the awesomeness... :D Watch the video + Read the thread..

falconzss

edit: i am still sleepy i guess ^^

seems like spons original recording of the stream is in synch after all, at least in VLC :D
awesome!!!!

Varjet

Suitcase Test said:
Description:

Imagine if Konami, the multi-million dollar company from Japan who have produced some of the gaming industry's most beloved franchises, held a conference that feels like a really bad high school play. Then, add in error messages, trailers that didn't start playing, an incredible fail of a website, crazy hilarious Japanese people, EXTREEMEEEE REAL DANCING, several entirely too-big-for-your-body suits, accidental swearing, a weigh-in of three wrestlers who started bitch-slapping each other, a speaker showing championship belt upside-down, a high school choir doing a complete version of Queen's Somebody to Love including ass-grabbing, a sudden ABC news broadcast, Oprah, constant sound problems, a live decapitation, star-censored loli boobs, creepy serial killer guys, several speakers who were bored out of their fucking minds, an audience that was simply too shocked to applaud, and what appears to be the effect of multiple top-secret Konami-sponsored drugs.

All of this looped through the entire day and night. Current theory is that Konami tried to shut it down, but weren't able to contain the awesomeness that was the infinite Konami Circus time-loop.

That's what it was like, and then some! Hell, I probably forgot some of it! :D

Don't forget about Beyblade. It's back and hotter than ever!

Wazzim

Banned
ClosingADoor said:
It truly was a race to the bottom. An extreeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmee race to the bottom. A million times over.
:lol :lol :lol

I really want a clarification from the Konami CEO, just want to hear why they thought about making a awesome conference like this one.

Wazzim said:
:lol :lol :lol

I really want a clarification from the Konami CEO, just want to hear why they thought about making a awesome conference like this one.
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM even if he speaks English that is the problem, and even the English speaking people at Konami are hard to understand :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol , if at all :p.

Kayhan

The best moment for me, following the conference live, was after all the insanity, suddenly:

"Beyblades are back!"

:lol I fucking lost it.

It was like Konami made this conference just for GAF :lol

Kayhan said:
The best moment for me, following the conference live, was after all the insanity, suddenly:

"Beyblades are back!" (and hotter than ever)

:lol I fucking lost it.

It was like Konami made this conference just for GAF :lol

its so many of their comments about various things that make it hilarious and an experience.

When the guy is describing the shooter making people interested he flashes the anime~ish trailer, lol. Id give anything to see what the people in the audiences expressions were.

I said at the last presentation:
wow someone that speaks English

Originally Posted by Rapstah:
No, he's actually speaking Japanese. You accidentally learned it from the previous guys.

Reading through that gives me tiers its so true and so funny :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WTFF LOOK AT THIS !!!!

http://www.konami.com/e3/videos

CHECK THE FIRST VIDEO !!!!!

KONAMI NEWS

Listen to hear OMG KILLING IT for "next gen systems in 2010" BWHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

[eidt] old Konami code AKA xxx yyy xxx yy "OR YOU WILL BE SUCKED"

OMG THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF HER MONTH WAS THE Konami code???? !!!! WTFFF :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THE LENGEND CONTINUES !!!!

nny

Check out video #6

The funny thing is, listening to the translator's voice, I know it's "decapitated dude". They're all like family now.

Barrett2

"We will dance wif absolutely no contwowers... now you can move your body fweely!!!"

I HAVE WATCHED THE DANCE MASTERS DEMO 7 TIMES. PURE MAGIC.

nny said:
Check out video #6

The funny thing is, listening to the translator's voice, I know it's "decapitated dude". They're all like family now.
OMG SO MUCH GIF POTENTIAL HERE :lol :lol :lol

I can't believe these video's are so BAD even after all this :lol :lol :lol

[Breaking gaf lest and right again :lol ]

Lijik

"This PSP game is probably the most metal gear in solids"

WHAT? :lol

EDIT- The start of video 4 :lol :lol :lol :lol
I dont know what the hell it is they have at the Konami offices, but I want some

Lijik said:
"This PSP game is probably the most metal gear in solids"
WHAT? :lol
OMG HAWHHAHAHAHAHAHAH VIDEO 8 IS AMAZING !!!

CAN I TAKE YOU TO DINNER??

HE DOES NOT EVEN WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATOR AND HE SAYS YES !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

[OK people in tiers again that is not good have to go to work in 10 min and I'm crying over here] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

[edit 3]

Ok last edit before work, HOLY SHIT in video 9 the RIGHT G4 girl IS SMOKING HOT !!!!!

DO WANT :D :D :D :D :D :D

[edit 4] DAMM YOU KONAMI

OMG SHE GETS A BAG OR PEANUTS AT THE END??? WTFFF IS THAT FOR RANDOM PRICE?????? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
LMAO @ random Tak cameo in video 1.

The host almost runs him over while walking backward at 00:52 :lol

I think there is now more people in the world that know every game Konami is putting out this year than there is people who could name every game EA/Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft are putting out.

Whoever put this event together is a genius. Viral genius!

OBAMA, WHITE SPACE, EXTREME EXCITE, OPERA

edit... oh cool red on black effect!!! Only the Konami conference could have made that effect happen!!! bow bow bow!!

"This is probably a years worth of food for you. If you want to share that with Jessica, that would be the Konami thing to do." Lol, wut?

Konami should stop making games and focus all their efforts on sitcom and comedy productions.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I dont know why but I never really noticed how Naoki suddenly switches to Japanese towards the end of the presentation :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom