• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Going to hit the hay since it's now 4AM here and I need some sleep due to the very late night I'll be having tomorrow. :lol

If I don't wake up to a thread about BG&E2 being shown at Ubi's conference, I'm going to assume the game is completely dead. :(

Mikey Jr.

Alright, so in the end, which stream was the best?

I only watched GT which looked good, but there was a lot of compression/artifacts. How did the other streams work out?

Diebuster

Mikey Jr. said:
Alright, so in the end, which stream was the best?

I only watched GT which looked good, but there was a lot of compression/artifacts. How did the other streams work out?

Youtube worked out great; no problems at all.

harSon

Banned
Lakitu said:
Two different companies with two different agendas. One won't have bearing on the other.

Them announcing/showing so many games before e3 can potentially be a good or bad thing. It could mean they have to much to show within the confines of a conference, or maybe they're clearing space for a heavy emphasis on Move?

KAL2006

Banned
Day 1 of E3 so far has no new notable game announcements. For people who are saying "but, what about Gears 3, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2", well we already knew about those, I am talking about new announcements and we have hardly anything (casual games Kinect games don't count). The only new game announcements we got were Kingdoms (which was a lame teaser), and Need for Speed. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

harSon

Banned
KAL2006 said:
Day 1 of E3 so far has no new notable game announcements. For people who are saying "but, what about Gears 3, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2", well we already knew about those, I am talking about new announcements and we have hardly anything (casual games Kinect games don't count). The only new game announcements we got were Kingdoms (which was a lame teaser), and Need for Speed. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Well, that's what happens when companies announce new games a year+ before they're ready to be released.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Alright updated the news post. If I am missing (surely) PM or post here. I got depressed after the Microsoft conference and went to sleep. :lol

Metalic Sand said:
Will there be a live stream for activisions?

There never is, lol. I think last year and the year before were like conference calls, this year is that huge party or something. People can take pictures and video though, it seems, based on twitter remarks.

Shred0r

Banned
Best piece of the whole E3 so far for my and my health: the commentary video by Destructoid on the Kinect event. Made my day...

Salaadin

This might seem silly but I cant watch these conferences at work so I was wondering if there are any live audio streams that will work on my Droid Incredible phone so I can at least hear the announcements?

highluxury said:
I have BIG hopes for Sony know, after all the pre-E3 game reveals and the rumor of many PS2 HD collections showing up at the show.

Well if only we didnt know that
Dead Space 2 and possibly Assassins Creed Brotherhood multiplayer
would be shown during it

yoopoo

Banned
4 Guys 1UP - E3 Day 1

Our first day of E3 coverage is focused on Microsoft, whose awe-inspiring (on many levels) events left us wondering if Natal -- now Kinect -- is really what it's cracked up to be. A lot more discussion of Microsoft's Monday press conference follows, including chatting about Metal Gear Solid Rising, Gears of War 3, and all the extra Kinect stuff in between, plus a short rundown at EA's press conference later that day. Special guest Shane Bettenhausen from Ignition Entertainment joins Ray, Matt and Scooter.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/1UPYours/4G1U061410.mp3

Top Bottom