• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Jax said:
1318881-shane_ignition_super.jpg

NOT ENOUGH MENTION THAT MANGOD IS ON THE LATEST 4GUYS1UP.

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/1UPYours/4G1U061410.mp3

1318881-shane_ignition_super.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!

Pooya

rockman zx said:
It me or Gametrailers is really slow today, is almost impossible for me to watch the press conferences.
it doesn't load for me at all, I want some trailers/demos and only thay have it :(

onipex

As far as what has been shown so far I think that E3 is off to a bad start.

The reactions from the fanboys have been great so far though. :lol
Here is hoping the Nintendo and Sony can cause some more laughs. :D

edit:

I also love how even the most loyal xbots I know are able to see just how bias the game journalist are being.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
onipex said:

edit:

I also love how even the most loyal xbots I know are able to see just how bias the game journalist are being.

You are bad at E3.

MMaRsu

Banned
onipex said:

edit:

Xbots? SMH

KingDizzi

Banned
StuBurns said:
GT5 is going to be there, I don't care, but GAF is going to melt.

Yep one way or the other shit is gonna go down tonight, 500's either way. Gaf and GTPlanet wont be working tonight is my guess, Nintendo + Sony press conference is just overload.

PetriP-TNT said:
And why can't I stream the conference via PSN? Seems like a missed opportunity

Im just glad they put up the trailers extremely fast, I cant really think of how many people would actually be home and at this time of day to see a stream online near their PS3.

Anyway, woot an hour until Nintendos! Thankfully all my co workers are at meetings for today and the afternoon, rofl.

AndyD

aka andydumi
PetriP-TNT said:
And why can't I stream the conference via PSN? Seems like a missed opportunity

It will likely be streamed live in Home like last year. And on PSN to download afterwards like last year. How could they stream live in PSN store? There is no such option.

u_neek

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo have up their sleeves after yesterdays lackluster MS conference (I had pretty high expectations for Kinect). Glad we haven't been spoiled in regards to Zelda, the 3DS and other big reveals.

Looking forward to Sony's too but I'm wondering how much they have left to reveal...

explodet

I've got somebody who won't be able to see the conference streamed live. Will they be able to see a replay of the stream someplace? I believe Gametrailers has something like that, how long does it usually take for them to get it up?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

explodet said:
I've got somebody who won't be able to see the conference streamed live. Will they be able to see a replay of the stream someplace? I believe Gametrailers has something like that, how long does it usually take for them to get it up?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Stream is usually available immediately after on gamespot

AndyD said:
It will likely be streamed live in Home like last year. And on PSN to download afterwards like last year. How could they stream live in PSN store? There is no such option.
Well they could have made an program/app that you download...

any IRC channels around? like #nintendoGAFlive or something?

Is there anywhere at the convention center where we can watch the Sony presser? I'm trying to figure out if I should make my way to E3 before or after the Sony conference.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
kazuma_pt said:
yeah started working for me too. but now it seems to be playing random ign videos. shouldn't it be with that special player for the conferences?

It loops random IGN videos when there's not a conference currently being presented.

Pooya

BeeDog said:
Well, obviously it'll be hard to top Nintendo's conference, but who knows, Sony might bring out something interesting.

This is what Geoff Keighley's saying on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/16243447079

And in a question posed to him by someone ("Will Sony show some true megatons?"), Geoff says YES.
I pretty much couldn't access the site during the conference and it's still slow for me, if SONY delivers GAF won't survive :lol .

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
BeeDog said:
Well, obviously it'll be hard to top Nintendo's conference, but who knows, Sony might bring out something interesting.

This is what Geoff Keighley's saying on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/16243447079

And in a question posed to him by someone ("Will Sony show some true megatons?"), Geoff says YES.

killer surprises, hes probably just talking about killzone. i mean, gaf said nintendo already won so it can't be anything special.

amirite?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
miladesn said:
I pretty much couldn't access the site during the conference and it's still slow for me, if SONY delivers GAF won't survive :lol .

Well if Geoff said expect Megatons...

Anyway, Nintendo owned my handheld heart, I hope Sony owns my home console heart. <3

jrricky

Banned
Is anyone still watching the G4 hands-ons? A while ago after presenting MvC3 and Adam tagged in Olivia, the camera came on her while she was fixing and walking around, then she responds "what" at the TV (director?). These are the things that make G4 so unprofessional...:lol :lol

Top Bottom