• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 EA Conference Thread [Over]

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wait.. Did he just say you can download BF3 for "FREE" on Origins on release day.

Or was John trying to troll COD and went a little overboard?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The graphics were amazing, I'll buy it day 1!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
It's amazing what kick ass lighting can do for a game. The smoke and fire effects looked really amazing as well. Good shit, DICE.

BF3 had a real boring showing. In fact this entire conference was pretty boring. Not feeling to confident about this E3 so far.
mclaren777 said:
I'm bummed that this game will probably sell so well that we'll never get another game like Bad Company 1.

:(
Yeah hopefully we don't as it means more actual real BF.

Basch

That was unfuckingbelieavable! Gimme!!!

This is why graphics matter. I was getting Generation Kill vibes. I bet they were inspired by it.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
We should have played a drinking game with this show: Every time they say "Origin" take a shot. Someone here would have died from alcohol poisoning.

Grisby

Pretty good conference. Not much interested me but Mass Effect.

BF3 and Star Wars was good but I don't have a gaming PC.

f3niks

I really want to see some footage of BF3 on a console. It looks amazing on PC but I'm wondering if there will be a hit taken by the consoles.

zlatko

Banned
Insomniac game CG trailer was meh. Need to know more about the actual game and what it plays like, but that didn't do shit for me.

Battlefield 3 though? Fuuuuck. Game is gonna be the bomb.

Donos

NOW gif me the really short MP trailer FRAME BY FRAME !!! plleeeeaasse. I'm going out now begging for money on the streets ! my PC must be ready like my body already is !

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So has Mass Effect dropped all RPG elements?

Top Bottom