• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I asked that you give credit to the original artists to avoid the confusion above. You might be better off spending the energy correcting that, and less on griping about my, and others, "whining".

I didn't see your first post but I corrected that, and It don't really excused your second post tho.

ViciousDS

Banned
io734RtyZirXV.gif

I see this amazing gif tons of times.....what show is it from!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I didn't see your first post but I corrected that, and It don't really excused your second post tho.

Wow...

The fuck is wrong with you?

Someone made a comment that this thread usually comes after E3 in the form of a compilation post, and if you're such a stickler for controlling the chaos, it might have been better to wait.

Learn to take a little constructive criticism, my friend. Not everything is an attack.

LAA

Yes! This thread is going to be very popular for me!
Loved the shu stopping the train GIF, ha ha.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Wow...

The fuck is wrong with you?

Someone made a comment that this thread usually comes after E3 in the form of a compilation post, and if you're such a stickler for controlling the chaos, it might have been better to wait.

Learn to take a little constructive criticism, my friend. Not everything is an attack.

It will be my last respond to this situation since I don't really want to derail the thread over argument. Honestly, nothing's wrong with me but I admitted that I'm being anal about people wasting their time whining about threads that are already made. I apologized if you felt offended by my attitude and posts.

I know how to take constructive criticism. I would like to point out that Messofanego did fantastic job to pointed it out with the example so I can see what I did wrong and revised my posts.

I'm agreed with him, sources are nice to give the right people credit rather than having to guess who did it. These GIFs are still hard work.

e.g.
(credit to Wario64)

Thank you for the example.

LaserHawk

Man, those gifs in the OP are INCREDIBLE!

b2K.gif

Starting off a bit simple with the one I did a few days ago

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped".

Its intentional, just like "excite".

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.

Most of them are using it wrong on purpose for effect.

Bsigg12

Don't think I'm complaining because I love the gifs but won't this get locked until we're actually closer to E3?

Top Bottom