• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

BY2K

Membero Americo
Can we post images too?

Cause I made this:

c0l2lJl.jpg

Theman2k

Any good tips for GIF making?
I'm trying to stick a face to someone, the color correction is good.
But any trick for the face not looking like a lifeless mask ? meaning it will follow the original character correctly.

I work in After Effects..

Man, those gifs in the OP are INCREDIBLE!

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.
I changed my mind halfway making the gif to make it Get hype instead of just hype and it still made sense so i didn't bother changing it to hyped

Tizoc

Man, those gifs in the OP are INCREDIBLE!

This is something that's been bugging me for a while. A lot of people use the word "hype" wrong. They say stuff like "I am so hype!" or "Get hype!" The correct thing to say would be "I am so hyped". It's like how people should say, "That journalist is so biased."

But it's a pretty cool gif, though.

Well it's like what others have posted previously. Just... get hype.

Why do I learn of this thread while I'm at work and most websites are blocked here?

Looking forward to future images X3

TeRey09

I have Adobe Creative Cloud, what programs do I need and could someone point me in the direction of some tutorials? I want to become a gif creator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom