• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Schedule, General Information, and FAQ

Bumhead

Banned
Is Konami there at all other than MGS?

Pretty sure I read PES 2015 was going to be revealed. Is it on the show floor?

SSJLuffy

There are usually more small announcements during E3 after the conferences, right?

Also, what are the next big game conventions where lots of news is shared? TGS? GDC? When are they? Lol

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Is Konami there at all other than MGS?

Pretty sure I read PES 2015 was going to be revealed. Is it on the show floor?
Is anyone there?
Seems like EA and Ubi are the only ones making games, wheres Capcom?
They saying since they had dev kits they only made DR3 and SUDR3HTAPD for Xbox One, is that there two years of output?
Same applies to every other devs,WTF have they been doing all this time?

There are usually more small announcements during E3 after the conferences, right?

Also, what are the next big game conventions where lots of news is shared? TGS? GDC? When are they? Lol
GDC was in March, TGS is September........in other words developers who have asking for new consoles since 2012 don't have nothing to show or announce until 2015

SSJLuffy

GDC was in March, TGS is September........in other words developers who have asking for new consoles since 2012 don't have nothing to show or announce until 2015

I must've missed GDC or it sucked or something and I don't remember anything , haha. Well I hope Square announces stuff during TGS,

I think OP should update with the various Nintendo events scheduled. Dev routables and the DS secrwt gamw unveil etc. Anyone know when the Smash tourney is?

Jayhawk

I think OP should update with the various Nintendo events scheduled. Dev routables and the DS secrwt gamw unveil etc. Anyone know when the Smash tourney is?

If you looked under the Twitch section of the OP, it says that the Smash tournament is at 4pm pacific.

Has anything been said about a Wii U price drop? Or about the possibility of one anytime soon?

They aren't going to announce one until it actually happens, and it hasn't happened yet. I'd imagine they'll keep pushing bundles as a source for savings until 2015, at which time an actual price cut will happen.

danthefan

Are there any particularly good podcasts out there that cover E3? I didn't get to see any of the conferences, would like something to listen to in work tomorrow.

see5harp

Whatever they are showing on Twitch now is amazing. For some reason I thought that horrible euro RPG that came out on PS4 was this game and wasted a week gamefly rental on it.

Ravager61

Whatever they are showing on Twitch now is amazing. For some reason I thought that horrible euro RPG that came out on PS4 was this game and wasted a week gamefly rental on it.

It's Lords of the Fallen. It looks ok but the amount of things that seem to be wholesale copied from Dark Souls is kind of gross. Granted, I adore Dark Souls but this almost looks like a copy/paste with a new skin.

Are there any particularly good podcasts out there that cover E3? I didn't get to see any of the conferences, would like something to listen to in work tomorrow.

Giant Bomb and Garnett on Games both have E3 reactions up. Garnett's is only on Microsoft's conference, but I think Giant Bomb's covers everything from the first day, I haven't listened to it yet.

see5harp

It's Lords of the Fallen. It looks ok but the amount of things that seem to be wholesale copied from Dark Souls is kind of gross. Granted, I adore Dark Souls but this almost looks like a copy/paste with a new skin.

It actually seems a lot more polished than Dark Souls on console to me. It's certainly looking a lot better than Dark Souls 1 or 2 in the visual department too from what I can tell. Super impressive lighting and shadows.

Ravager61

It actually seems a lot more polished than Dark Souls on console to me. It's certainly looking a lot better than Dark Souls 1 or 2 in the visual department too from what I can tell. Super impressive lighting and shadows.

I'm talking mechanics, not graphics.

RSLAEV

I almost want to start a new thread for this, but did anyone that went to the live Sony event in theaters successfully redeem their code? because I just got around to checking mine and the damn page says it's expired! Even though there is no mention of an expiration date and E3 isn't even over!

Bullshit!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I missed it. Said SE was showing off a new game around 12:30? Was it one already announced from earlier in the show or something new new?

see5harp

Not that it is a surprise or anything, but it's so crazy to realize that 99% of Twitch chat participants are the dumbest fucking idiots on the planet. It's like mentally handicapped people shouting random words and video game memes with 400 other idiotic fucktards doing the same thing for hours on end.

Remark

Banned
Not that it is a surprise or anything, but it's so crazy to realize that 99% of Twitch chat participants are the dumbest fucking idiots on the planet. It's like mentally handicapped people shouting random words and video game memes with 400 other idiotic fucktards doing the same thing for hours on end.

So usual Twitch then?

Top Bottom