• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | General Information and FAQ [and E3 Policy Notes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Woo! Playlist is up!.

So how does Sex Type Thing tie into this years E3?
Several of the tracks have inspired popular video game music. Some are more obvious than others from what games they appear in, you have to do some thinking. ;)

Elements of Sex Type Thing can be heard in a popular Doom track.

Pachimari

Are the YouTube Live at E3 or any other websites' live coverage starting before the Bethesda conference?

Can't believe I'm gonna stay up or wake up at 4 in the morning to watch Bethesda live.

kris.

Banned
Duuuude Bethesda why you gotta have your conference start at the same time as the Silicon Valley season finale uuggghhhhh

PillarEN

Rösti;167746845 said:
Several of the tracks have inspired popular video game music. Some are more obvious than others from what games they appear in, you have to do some thinking. ;)

Elements of Sex Type Thing can be heard in a popular Doom track.

And of course the other song which I couldn't place was also a Doom track haha
(Doom 2 technically, Black Sabbath tune)

Tizoc

Maybe I missed it in the first post but what's a good site to watch the E3 event if I wanna watch it on my iPhone?

probably alreay asked several times......sorry

But which stream should i use with an weak internet connection? The Sony Conference

MMaRsu

Banned
hR5dPjNAQMfx.gif

A few questions ; what stream can I watch Adam Sessler on and is there a general list of e3 streams from sites, podcast, YouTube channels ?

I sadly don't have much interest in Bethesda stuff D;
Enough people do that makes your statement seem off, as Bethesda and Nintendo are basically kicking off E3 with events today :p

Granted, I don't want to make you angry... so yes. Tomorrow. Yes...

Tizoc

Enough people do that makes your statement seem off, as Bethesda and Nintendo are basically kicking off E3 with events today :p

Granted, I don't want to make you angry... so yes. Tomorrow. Yes...

Relax mate I'm not really angry or anything ;)
Though the only thing I'm angry about is that the first Mother game isn't on 3DS, come on Ninty...

Actually I do have an interested in Dishonored 2 and it's about time they showed us what the game's gonna be :p

Corpsepyre

Banned
Where will you guys be watching the Besthesda and other conferences? I would always watch them on GT, but not this time. Most likely Youtube E3, but I want to keep one more link handy if Youtube goes off. Which link should it be? Gamespot?

MattyG

Banned
Where will you guys be watching the Besthesda and other conferences? I would always watch them on GT, but not this time. Most likely Youtube E3, but I want to keep one more link handy if Youtube goes off. Which link should it be? Gamespot?
I'm going to watch on Bethesda's official youtube stream, mostly because of the pre and post-show with Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.

Dmax3901

Hope this is the right place to ask this.

I don't have internet at home at the moment and only 1.5gb on my phone. How much of my data will be taken up by a full conference at 480p?

Mendrox

Man Sonys past E3 conferences were so annoyingly late for us europeans. :( They take my sleep away... Maybe a nap inbetween Ubisoft and Sony will help.

Tizoc

8 hours til MS conference X3
Even though I don't own a Bone, I can look forward to W10 games at least :V

Man Sonys past E3 conferences were so annoyingly late for us europeans. :( They take my sleep away... Maybe a nap inbetween Ubisoft and Sony will help.

Watching the Microsoft presser at 18:30 and then sleep until Sony at 3:00...or rather wake up to all the news? Which MS and Sony would switch times.

Pachimari

So the Bethesda conference were alright, nothing mindblowing. Doom disappointed, but I hope it'll recover in multiplayer and with SnapMap. Dishornored 2 and Fallout 4 looks phenomenal.

Only around 6 hours until Microsoft's conference!

dex3108

Is it me or this year YouTube did way better than Twitch for Live stream? I just watched GameTrailers commentary and they used Twitch video and it was really laggy in big and busy scenes.

Tizoc

Sorry for asking this but what Streams/Events will take place at the same time?
I think S-E and Ninty will have their Events taking place at the same time right?
If so, there's a way to watch multiple Twitch Streams in one page.

BahamutPT

Sorry for asking this but what Streams/Events will take place at the same time?
I think S-E and Ninty will have their Events taking place at the same time right?
If so, there's a way to watch multiple Twitch Streams in one page.

No events should be on at the same time, bar some possible delays or the previous event running late.
Square Enix moved their event so it would not overlap with Nintendo's. It's now scheduled to start right after the Nintendo one ends.

Check this schedule from the OP.

Pachimari

I'm actually very satisfied with E3 so far. I got Ratchet & Clank gameplay, Super Mario Maker looks great, and I'm hyped for Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 which I thought I wouldn't be.

Horizon, The Last Guardian and a Gran Turismo will be icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom