• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | General Information and FAQ [and E3 Policy Notes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4r4kiri

Does anybody else has problems with Firefox and HD Streaming at Youtube ( 720/60 and 1080/60) ?

Chrome works fine, but I cannot get it to run on Firefox. Twitch works great btw. I also see that Firefox forces Flash while livestreaming, but HTML on all other videos ?

any solutions ?
It might help a lot of users.

So it looks like I might miss the MS conf as I am gonna be home a couple of hours after it starts.

Is there any place that will upload the conf in HD quality immediately after the show ends so so I can watch it right away? Twitch past broadcasts is kinda shit. Youtube would be perfect.

Dammit. Is the Microsoft preso going to be streamed on youtube? My work blocks every damn gaming url except youtube. No twitch, no xbox....

Grrr....

jett

D-Member
I can't believe there are no direct links to E3 streams this year. Just twitch/youtube garbage.

And it is garbage.

I want to watch the Sony Conference, but 3:00 AM... My day is completely booked until 22:00 so I have no chance of sleeping as soon as I get home, and if I try to get up at 2:45 I'll end going back to bed. So no other option that to stay up all night and survive the next work day on energy drinks and coffee.

Tizoc

So MS is in 1 Hour's time. When that finishes, we will get some announcements from E3 or other streams?
EA doesn't interest me sadly :/

is there a way to stream the conference from the start if \i missed it live?

I missed the start and want to watch it from the beginning

Tizoc

Oh come on.
Sony's conference is on 5 AM over here! I thought it'd be later!
I'm gonna miss out on all the hype!

jett

D-Member
The HD streams on the youtube stream are absolutely unplayable to me. They buffer eternally. I don't even understand. Gamespot's HD stream runs just fine.

Saladinoo

Guys, is there anyway I can watch any of the E3 streams (preferably youtube or IGN), but from the beginning (as in, more than 2 hours into the past)?

Mithos

Does anybody else has problems with Firefox and HD Streaming at Youtube ( 720/60 and 1080/60) ?

Chrome works fine, but I cannot get it to run on Firefox. Twitch works great btw. I also see that Firefox forces Flash while livestreaming, but HTML on all other videos ?

any solutions ?
It might help a lot of users.

Have the same issues, when I look at Live streams it sticks at 480p, if I try setting 720p+ it just errors out with static, but some broadcasts run 1080p not not 60fps (EA)

---
"New Gen" (UbiSoft) is that like "Gen4" (EA), aka not for Wii U speak?
I wonder who's next to make up a fancy word for excluding/to be able to Wii U.

I must say, NeoGAF's servers have performed very admirably so far. I'm impressed.*

jinx?

I'm surprised I've been able to access the site at all. Usually all through conferences, GAF is just down.

Fully expecting outages during Nintendo's event tomorrow.

Keighley talking to do the developer from For Honor (Vandenbehrge from Ubisoft)

Two things:

1. Game looks pretty awesome
2. Guy seems kinda nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom