• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3] Catherine Full Body Trailer Released

Kururu

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Staff Member

Catherine is a puzzle game that was released last gen and has a cult following for it's story line and interesting puzzle platforming. It also shares a universe with the Persona cast.

Typhares

Edit: removed video after thread merge.
I didn't get to try the game on ps3 so I'll give this version a go!

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
DAMN!!! Why is it coming out in 2019!!! No matter I’m just happy to play Catherine on my PS4!!!

Wasn't this teased like last year? I thought it was already out, but I guess I misremember. In any case I really liked the game on PS3 and marathoned through it. I wasn't a big fan of the puzzle gameplay, but the theme itself was fantastic. There's so few mature themed "anime" games so it was a breath of fresh air. I do hope they'll make a new game in the same vein eventually. I might get this on PS4 too, but I'm not sure if the new girl is enough of a reason to plough through the eventually tiresome puzzle parts. I felt the game suffered from the same problem as Alice: Madness Returns with having too much of the same repetitive levels between story stuff.

BANGS

Banned
The first game was just too weird to me. A simple puzzle game with goofy story cinematics between the levels... it was just so incoherent. Pick one or the other, the two do not go together well... Might as well stop after every level of candy crush and watch a ten minute youtube video then come back...

Top Bottom