• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Conference And Livestream Schedule Thread

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Conferences:

Note: Rumored means a rumored game that's plausible for the conference as opposed to just a rumored game. Publisher behavior (announcement time -> launch time) is taken into account. If you want to point out additional known/likely/rumored titles in here I will look through them but don't promise to put them up here. This is solely meant to be a rough guideline for people deciding if they want to watch a conference and not an exhaustive or definitive list. Click the time images to see the local time of the event.

Microsoft:

Games:
Known: Halo 5: Guardians, Sunset Overdrive, Fable: Legends, Killer Instinct Season 2, at least 1 New IP
Likely: Quantum Break, ID@XBOX games (Below especially), a Makoto Asada (ex-Cave) game
Possible: D4
Rumored: Forza: Deep South, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo War Collection (Halo 1-4), Project Nagano (Platinum), a third party exclusive
Thread Creator: Relix

EA:

Games:
Known: Battlefield: Hardline, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Star Wars: Battlefront, The Sims 4, Madden, FIFA, "at least six new games" (well, five since Hardline leaked)
Likely: Mass Effect 4, Criterion's Game, BioWare Austin's new Bayonetta-ish game, NBA Live
Possible: NHL, UFC, Golf 2015, Need For Speed 2015, Maxis Emeryville's f2p thingy
Thread Creator: Nirolak

Ubisoft:

Games:
Known: Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4, The Crew, Tom Clancy's The Division, Valiant Hearts
Likely: Just Dance
Possible: Hero (this seemed a bit early)
Rumored: Assassin's Creed: Comet, Rainbow Six
Thread Creator: Lavalamp1138

Sony:

Games:
Known: The Order 1886, DriveClub, Pixel Opus' game
Likely: Uncharted 4, The Last of Us HD, new Indie Games
Possible: Rime, Everybody Goes To Rapture, Helldivers, Shadow of the Beast, The Last Guahahahaha
Rumored: Project Beast, Guerrilla's New IP Open World RPG, Sony Bend's game
Thread Creator: ULTROS!

Nintendo:

Games:
Known: Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U, The Legend of Zelda Wii U, NFP (Figurine) Game, "a 3DS Game"
Likely: X, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Sonic Boom
Possible: Yarn Yoshi, a new Mario Wii U game, Fire Emblem x SMT
Thread Creator: BY2K

---

Post Conference Livestreams:

IGN:
http://www.ign.com/events/e3

ALL TIMES PDT. SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE.

Mon 09
09:00a IGN's Microsoft Pre-Show
09:30a Microsoft Press Conference
12:00p EA Press Conference
02:30p IGN's Ubisoft Pre-Show
03:00p Ubisoft Press Conference
05:30p IGN's Sony Pre-Show
06:00p Sony Press Conference

Tue 10
08:30a IGN's Nintendo Pre-Show
12:00p Sunset Overdrive
12:20p Fable Legends
12:40p Killer Instinct Season 2
01:00p The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
01:20p Destiny
01:40p Secret E3 Game
02:00p Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
02:20p Secret E3 Game
02:40p Batman: Arkham Knight
03:00p Dragon Age: Inquisition
03:20p Secret E3 Game
04:20p Battlefield: Hardline
04:40p Secret Deep Silver Game
05:00p The Division
05:20p Civilization: Beyond Earth
06:00p Secret E3 Game
06:20p Secret E3 Game
06:40p Secret E3 Game

Wed 11
11:00a Secret E3 Game
11:20a Secret E3 Game
11:40a Secret E3 Game

12:00p Secret Deep Silver Game
12:20p Shadow of Mordor
12:50p Secret E3 Game
02:10p Secret E3 Game
02:40p Secret WB Game

03:00p Assassin's Creed Unity
03:40p Secret E3 Game
04:00p Secret E3 Game
04:20p Secret E3 Game
04:40p Secret E3 Game

05:00p Project Spark
05:20p Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
05:40p Far Cry 4
06:00p The Crew
06:20p Secret Ubisoft Game
06:40p Secret E3 Game

Thu 12
11:00a Secret E3 Game
11:20a Lego Batman 3
11:40a Secret Crytek Game
12:00p Secret E3 Game
12:20p Secret E3 Game

12:40p EVE: Valykrie
02:10p Secret E3 Game
02:40p Secret E3 Game
03:00p Tales of Xilia 2
03:40p Secret E3 Game

04:00p Lords of the Fallen
04:20p Arena of Fate
04:40p Hotline Miami 2
05:00p Secret E3 Game
05:20p Secret E3 Game

Microsoft:
Here’s How to Join Xbox at E3 2014 - Xbox Wire

Pre-Show/Green Carpet (Monday, June 9 at 9am)
New this year, we are inviting fans to be part of the excitement at the Galen Center in the final minutes before the show kicks off. Tune in to our live stream on Xbox.com or Xbox Live for an exclusive pre-show featuring sneak previews and interviews with our development partners and celebrity fans as they arrive at the Galen Center and walk the green carpet.

Xbox: E3 Briefing Post Show (Monday, June 9 at 11:15am)
Tune over to Twitch.tv/xbox immediately following Xbox: Game On for a live, fan-centric “post-game show.” Xbox leaders and developers seen on the Media Briefing stage will talk more about what was just shown and will answer questions from Twitter and the live studio audience. Guests include Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox), Chris Charla (ID@Xbox), Yusuf Mehdi (Microsoft Devices & Studios), Ted Price (Insomniac Games), and Bonnie Ross (343 Industries). Details on how to submit questions for the Post Show will be revealed soon.

ID@Xbox on Twitch (Tuesday through Thursday during E3 show hours)
While the Xbox E3 booth is open, we’ll be broadcasting what you want – straight gameplay. Every day, we’ll focus on two different ID@Xbox titles, with many of the developers stopping by to chat with viewers. We’ll also be taking many other titles over to the Twitch E3 booth throughout the week, so keep an eye on the main Twitch channel as well. The full broadcast schedule will be revealed at the beginning of E3 week.

Nintendo:
PLAY NINTENDO: NEW GAMES, NEW EVENTS AND LIVE, NONSTOP PROGRAMMING ON TAP FOR E3 2014

Super Smash Bros. Invitational
2014 will see the arrival of not one, but two new Super Smash Bros. games: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. To commemorate this occasion, Nintendo is inviting 16 highly skilled Super Smash Bros. players to the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles to compete in a Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tournament. Thousands of fans in the audience and countless more watching a live stream online will see new Super Smash Bros. characters clash with existing favorites in action for the first time. More important than declaring a winner, however, this event is a celebration of all things Super Smash Bros., and a great way for new and veteran fans to take part in a tribute to this legendary franchise. More information about the 16 invited participants in the tournament, the identity of the announcers, and how fans of the franchise can view the tournament in person and via webcast, will be communicated shortly.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3
This year, Nintendo will offer fans a deeper look at Nintendo's biggest games of E3, with information directly from the source. The "Treehouse," the Product Development department at Nintendo of America, will provide in-depth game demos live and unscripted from Nintendo's booth. This new program will be live streamed during all hours of the E3 show. Fans can get settled in, open their browsers and experience the Nintendo games at E3 like never before.

More details about each event, including dates, times, locations and game content will be revealed shortly. To follow all of Nintendo's E3 activities, keep an eye on Nintendo's Facebook page, Twitter feed and YouTube channel. Or visit http://e3.nintendo.com

---

E3 Special Policies:

1.) During E3 (Monday, June 9th *through* Thursday, June 12th) all reaction threads will be locked. A reaction thread consists of such things as "Wow Sony just won E3!", "Zelda U has the best graphics ever!", "Is the Xbox One doomed now?", "Where is The Last Guardian?? Where's Santa Monica!?", "Are you buying a Wii U now?", "Does Microsoft have anything left? They announced so many games!", "Does Microsoft have the best Japanese support of any console?", or anything else that is just a thread about immediate reactions to events. For the duration, these threads will be locked on sight. If you feel you have somethings important to say on these matters, either ask in the main conference threads, or write-up a really good thread on it and post it on Friday, June 13th.

2.) If you post a news thread, make sure it contains actual details of the news at hand. If your thread is simply Title: "OMG KIRBY WII U ANNOUNCED!" Body: "ON THE STREAM!" your thread will be locked and we reserve the right to junior you, since this goes against normal thread policies anyway.

3.) Do not post new news from E3 in a pre-E3 thread. Either make a new thread, or pick an existing thread made during E3.

maxcriden

Thanks for making this thread, Nirolak! Maybe this would be a good place to ask: did Nintendo ever formally announce a specific NFP/NFC game, or is that just speculation? I know SSB Wii U is confirmed to use NFC but I wasn't sure if Nintendo had specifically said they'll have a specific game showcasing the tech otherwise.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thanks for making this thread, Nirolak! Maybe this would be a good place to ask: did Nintendo ever formally announce a specific NFP/NFC game, or is that just speculation? I know SSB Wii U is confirmed to use NFC but I wasn't sure if Nintendo had specifically said they'll have a specific game showcasing the tech otherwise.

You know I'm not 100% clear on that, but looking through their investor slides I got the distinct impression there was a title being shown along with it that was designed specifically for NFP, and that the figurines would interact with other games and future NFP focused titles in addition.

I could definitely be wrong.

BY2K

Membero Americo
You know I'm not 100% clear on that, but looking through their investor slides I got the distinct impression there was a title being shown along with it that was designed specifically for NFP, and that the figurines would interact with other games and future NFP focused titles in addition.

I could definitely be wrong.

The NFC figures for Smash Bros. were told to be real by a Nintendo France Rep, so that's not 100% sure if he didn't know what he was talking about. But we WILL see at LEAST one NFC-based game from Nintendo at E3.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The NFC figures for Smash Bros. were told to be real by a Nintendo France Rep, so that's not 100% sure if he didn't know what he was talking about. But we WILL see at LEAST one NFC-based game from Nintendo at E3.

In that case I think the listing is okay as it stands. Thank you.

ta9qi

Theres no konami this year too, i thought there was a timer for it in the E3 countdowns website and will not be recorded this time? what about my suikoden 6 dream :(
thanks

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait, Bioware Austin is said to be working on a Bayonetta/DMC-like game? That would be nuts!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I hate it when times say PDT or PCT etc. It means nothing to me and difficult to work out in my head where as having specific GMT time like "Game conference at 930am (-8hrs GMT)" is very easy to work out (530pm in UK -/+0 GMT, 3am in South Australia +9.5hrs GMT).

Bring back Swatch Beats. ;-)

*edit*
and realised I have images switched off on my phone to save data usage.

/gives himself an uppercut.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Awww man @ that count down clock. What happened to that other thread... Nevermind. Looks like I have a couple of hours after Ubisoft to get to the Houston theater for Sony.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Wait, Bioware Austin is said to be working on a Bayonetta/DMC-like game? That would be nuts!

Well their first test session was for:

BioWare is hiring temporary game testers. Our ideal candidates have played both online games such as MMORPGs (Star Wars the Old Republic, DC Universe Online) and action games (Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Infamous).

Their second test session was for:

BioWare is hiring temporary game testers. Our ideal candidates have played both online games such as MMORPGs (Star Wars the Old Republic, DC Universe Online) and action games (Grand Theft Auto V, Tomb Raider, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes).

Now these are either two separate projects (their job postings say they have multiple unannounced projects) or it's a game that blends melee and third person shooting. Normally my brain would go "Star Wars!" (lightsabers and guns, and some of those games cover things like force powers), but BioWare already confirmed they have nothing but SWTOR in development on that front, and this game has been in development for quite some time.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Jesus, that's a lot of secret E3 games. Were there that many in last year's E3 schedule?

No, but we also had like 3-4 times as many announcements prior to E3 last year.

I think they're also giving a lot more coverage to indies and f2p games this year given how sparse AAA game announcements have become.

Do the E3 officials determine the order of the conferences? If so, why do they always put MS first? Wouldn't they rather go second?

Frolow

Banned
ULTROS! is confirmed to be doing the Sony OT, right? I put in a claim for it a few months ago, but it looks like me and a few other people overlooked his one that he made a whole year ago since my claim is the one listed in the main OT thread.

I'm fine with him making the thread, but if he's not doing it then I need to know ahead of time.

Derp

I'm hoping all of those "secret E3 games" won't just be forgettable indies.

Don't get me wrong, I love indies to death, provided they look amazing (Starbound, Bastion, Transistor, Hyper Light Drifter, No Man's Sky, etc...) but I always get worried when I see this many "secret games".

DanielJr82

The busiest day of the week for me, I'm going to miss all the shows. =( Hopefully I'll be able to watch the recorded versions on Youtube the next day or something? Full time work + grad school is bullshit.

won't be able to watch the daytime shows. majority of people won't.

will be reading the reactions and threads and gifs and meltdowns at night.

will be here for sony's.

AmanoBuff

Great info. Thanks! Really looking forward to the conferences and GAF's meltdowns.

Possible: Rime, Everybody Goes To Rapture, Helldivers, Shadow of the Beast, The Last Guahahahaha

ibax39SReYulcd.gif

Don't worry, we'll finally see more of the game, I guess...hope...wish...dream...

Top Bottom