• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

I made this to summarise this shithole of an E3.

in7S2KaP1yaz4.gif

Bravo. I love it.

Rapstah

I am almost certain that Jeff Grubb goes under the GAF name "furfoots" if he'd like to talk about it.

EDIT: No, hang on, this was disconfirmed. Sorry.

It would be nice if he linked back to us.

DrForester thanks for the nice comments bout my Spaceballs GIF by the way! We've been doing this for a while, but we've had a hell of a lot of competition this year! Great show all round.

Well, apart from the E3 shows themselves by that goes without saying.

Nice! I don't agree with the Reggie at the end though. Nintendoland is the perfect game for Wii U and could be a bomb dropped in terms of sales.

That's disturbing. He's not even a zombie :-(
And he begged and probably just trying to survive too.
Do the demoer really had to kill him?

It's only natural.

I wonder if we'll see cannibalism in this game too. Considering the context of the game, it would be natural as well.

Eradicate

You guys are absolutely the best! This thread is a goldmine! I plan on going back through it all in a week or two and just laugh like crazy. It's nice that other people out in the internet like this stuff too! A link would have been nice though. I see why you name your gifs the way you do DrForester!

It's nice to see my Lilo when in the Nintendo link. :p

Enco

I stayed up late just to prove to my self that I can improve the quality of my gif.

animation1wfdpj.gif

Good enough for tonight.

It's a bit fast though. Gotta find a good method to turn pictures/frames into a gif...

JeffGrubb

It would be nice if he linked back to us.

DrForester thanks for the nice comments bout my Spaceballs GIF by the way! We've been doing this for a while, but we've had a hell of a lot of competition this year! Great show all round.

Well, apart from the E3 shows themselves by that goes without saying.

Sorry, guys. You are right. I should've linked back. If anyone sees an image on there that should be credited to any individual, let me know, and I will update it and give them credit.

I will also put a link to this thread in each post.

Eradicate

Sorry, guys. You are right. I should've linked back. If anyone sees an image on there that should be credited to any individual, let me know, and I will update it and give them credit.

I will also put a link to this thread in each post.

Thanks for the response man! You picked some really great ones for your lists too, by the way!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Maybe if you don't want to see pages full of gifs you shouldn't go into a gif thread?

Surprised no one made Hitler downfall video about E3

"...Anyone that liked Wonderbook, SmartGlass and Nintendo Land please leave the room."

It's waiting to happen!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Gotta a very basic question gif gaf.

I make my first gif and wanted to know how do make the earlier frames not have the specific text to them. Basically how do I make that text not appear until homer comes out of his car? Using Photoshop btw.

ibxSeVWAywXZze.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No cuz I miss the good gifs. Good gifs are always quoted.

Yeah exactly the good gifs are quoted often. If the person gets rid of the img tags and you just see a link you can click the little arrow above the quote box that will bring you right to the post. You won't be missing out on anything.

Top Bottom