• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Media Briefings 2017 viewer Numbers*

Mokubba

Staying up for Sony's conference is painful when you have work the next day.

I only got 2 hours of sleep last year due to the hype but suffered the next day for it lol.

Not sure what I'll do next year but if they're not going to be at Gamescom, they better make the conference earlier if they have a better time slot.

Even the audience looked tired lol.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Good for Xbox.

this is only a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but I hope they will be able to get a second wind and become more competitive with Playstation.

Which would be a win for all gamers.

Not all gamers. How would it be a win for those who prefer Japanese games though?

Oddish1

This tells me Nintendo does pay a "price" for not having a real conference. I know their event + announcements this year were pretty small, but they are still way too big to have so many fewer views than the real conferences.

Maybe they are smart in terms of dollars spent vs. dollars earned anyway, I dunno.

I think being morning to middle of the day on a Tuesday is probably a bigger reason. That, and the Spotlight is designed the way it is so it doesn't have to be watched live.

Top Bottom