• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-MS] Microsoft E3 2018 Conference (RATE THE SHOW)

Rate Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference

• A

Votes: 157 28.5%
  • B

Votes: 212 38.5%
  • C

Votes: 103 18.7%
  • D

Votes: 31 5.6%
  • F

Votes: 23 4.2%
  • Phil Spencer pulls off the denim reasonably well

Votes: 25 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
Mod edit: live event finished. Recorded stream via GameSpot

Thought I make a main discussion thread for the event.

Streaming links:

Direct conference stream:

https://mixer.com/Xbox

Youtube Live coverage w/ Geoff Keighley:

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhares

Don't have an xbox but I'm still interested in potential PC titles. MS needs to bring out the big guns this year!
Being in the UK I won't be able to watch the other conference of the day so hope this one will be good.

RPGCrazied

I'll watch it since I'm now an Xbox One owner. Phil Spencer did tease something about a jRPG game coming to it. Hope he wasn't just talking about Nier. I'm expecting Halo, Gears, Forza, but hoping for new stuff. A new Fable would be nice.

Last edited:

DZ_b_EZ

I'm not hopeful at all, but I'm itching to finally buy an Xbone since it's at $200 finally so I can play Sunset Overdrive.

Crew 511A

Hopefully that meeting between Sega and Microsoft results in something big today. I'll keep my expectations modest.

Like an emulator for Xbox One that runs Saturn games.

Hayfield

Banned
I'm intrigued, this is gonna be a make or break year for the Xbox at E3, they need to prove they can pump out decent games once again, it's doing the brand no good being a third party only machine.

KevinKeene

Banned
Finally the meat of E3. Don't have an X1, but still interested to see their stuff. Halo, new Ryse, gimme.

My megaton-prediction: Trailer announces Banjo playable in Smash - which leads to the announcement of a new Banjo-Kazooie for X1!

I'm watching the youtube E3 stream with Geoff Keighley:

Apparently Microsoft will be opening with a big game release. I keep my fingers crossed that it's going to be Cyberpunk 2077.

Sunday, June 10

3pm ET — 4pm ET:
ANTHEM, THE WALKING DEAD: THE FINAL SEASON, ANGRYJOE, BOOGIE AND XBOX

YouTube Live at E3 kicks off when Casey Hudson, general manager of Bioware, joins Geoff for an in-depth discussion and demo of the gameplay of ANTHEM. In addition, Telltale comes by with the world exclusive first look at live gameplay from THE WALKING DEAD: THE FINAL SEASON, and we count down to Xbox’s 2018 E3 Press Conference with AngryJoe, Boogie2988, iJustine, Kyle Bosman, Burnie Burns from Rooster Teeth and more.

4–5:45pm ET:
XBOX E3 208 MEDIA BRIEFING

Phil Spencer and team Xbox reveal their vision for the future of Microsoft’s gaming platform, with an array of first and third-party games, live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. YouTube will have complete, wall-to-wall coverage of the briefing.

5:45pm — 7pm ET:
MatPat, SOUL CALIBUR VI, BATTLEFIELD V and SPYRO

Immediately following the Xbox briefing, we react to the news with MatPat, Ashley Jenkins from Rooster Teeth, Kyle Bosman, AngryJoe, and are joined by Xbox executive Aaron Greenberg to answer your questions about Xbox’s massive announcements. Plus, SOUL CALIBUR VI come by to show the first gameplay of a new character, we showcase brand new gameplay footage for the first time of Spyro Reignited Trilogy and the team at DICE joins us to preview the latest news on Battlefield V. Plus more games revealed for the first time in Xbox’s briefing come first to the YouTube stage.

7–8pm ET:
KINGDOM HEARTS, METRO EXODUS, MICHAEL PACHTER, DOUBLE FINE, BELOW
YouTube Live at E3 continues with more looks at upcoming games including Kingdom Hearts III and Metro Exodus. Plus, industry analyst Michael Pachter joins us to break down his expectations for E3. We are joined by the teams from Double Fine, Chris Charla from ID@Xbox and first looks at some major independent titles such as Annapurna Interactive’s Ashen, and Capy Games’ Below.

8–9–30 pm ET:
GTFO WORLD PREMIERE, ORI AND THE WILL OF WISPS, CLUELESS GAMER, WE HAPPY FEW

It rocked the stage at The Game Awards, and now the team from 10 Chambers Collective comes by YouTube Live at E3 to premiere brand new gameplay for GTFO. Aaron Blayaert from Clueless Gamer stops by the set, and we are joined by guests to discuss upcoming titles We Happy Few, Dauntless, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Avalanche’s Generation Zero.

9:30pm ET — 10:45pm ET:
Bethesda 2018 Media Briefing

Get a first look at Fallout 76, Rage 2 and more surprises you won’t want to miss, live from Bethesda’s E3 2018 media briefing.

10:45pm ET — 11pm ET:
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 4

We wrap up our day one coverage when Lord Vondehaar and Dan Bunting from Treyarch join us drop the latest details on CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4.

Last edited:

Zannegan

In for this. Here's hoping they blow the doors off the place.

Anyone watching any offbeat/off mainstream streams? I'm watching with Spawnwave because, I dunno, I like the guy's stuff I guess.

I'm kinda hopeful, as I feel that Microsoft has something to prove, but I'm also cautious in order to not be overly disappointed if nothing big happens. I'm hoping for some diversification (JRPG, Banjo Threeie adventure platformer, third person adventure game, etc.) and some exclusive games.

Watching the IGN stream. Alanah Pearce got a nice rack :cool:

Does she? Checked it out and couldn't really see if it's a nice "rack" or not. I guess you must really like her personality or you're seeing something I'm not, as I couldn't really see hints of a "nice rack".

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
It may be different for others but I think the general consensus over the past few years for the larger conferences has been that YouTube seems to be the best in terms of quality and stability when streaming.

Michele

you.
It has officially begun...

In the meanwhile, why not go to Nintendo E3 thread and post your predictions and opinions about the upcoming Nintendo E3?

It may be different for others but I think the general consensus over the past few years for the larger conferences has been that YouTube seems to be the best in terms of quality and stability when streaming.

Makes a lot of sense, grandpa, I mean usually I've watched E3 livestreams on Youtube and it seemed to get the best of it in performance. But Twitch might compete with Youtube on this same subject.

Last edited:

dolabla

I'm kinda hopeful, as I feel that Microsoft has something to prove, but I'm also cautious in order to not be overly disappointed if nothing big happens. I'm hoping for some diversification (JRPG, Banjo Threeie adventure platformer, third person adventure game, etc.) and some exclusive games.

Does she? Checked it out and couldn't really see if it's a nice "rack" or not. I guess you must really like her personality or you're seeing something I'm not, as I couldn't really see hints of a "nice rack".

It's boobs :). All boobs are nice. But yeah, they look pretty good to me. They've even jiggled (y)

Andyliini

My body is ready, nice raves while waiting for it to start. Ten more minutes. Hoping for the new Perfect Dark to be true, hopefully on par with the original game. Haven't read much rumors so more surprises.

Isa

Gold Member
Should be fun, nice to see YouTube has a sharp resolution. Finally a real conference haha!

It's boobs :). All boobs are nice. But yeah, they look pretty good to me. They've even jiggled (y)

Hidden behind a bra and obstructed by arms and clothing, I'm kinda doubting your judgement of breasts. Just admit you are overhyping because you like her. My many experiences with breasts knows that once out of the bra, breasts can look pretty different. That said, yeah, most breasts look nice. (I wouldn't say all)

Codes 208

latest

dolabla

Hidden behind a bra and obstructed by arms and clothing, I'm kinda doubting your judgement of breasts. Just admit you are overhyping because you like her. My many experiences with breasts knows that once out of the bra, breasts can look pretty different. That said, yeah, most breasts look nice. (I wouldn't say all)

:D

Nah, I'm good. I have two eyes, and they are nice looking breasts!

dottme

I'm on the xbox mixer, and I still see nothing? Is it started?

edit : started

Last edited:

ZehDon

Checking at for a 6am AEST start. Really curious to see what Microsoft has for the Holidays this year, their slate is look a tad bare. And the fanboy in me is hoping for something Halo. Here we go....

Top Bottom