• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-Nin] Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch, Spring 2019)

xviper

awesome, another reason to purchase the Switch, but the game looks like ps2, i expected a huge improvement from the 3ds games

KevinKeene

Banned
Absolutely phenomenal. I had hoped for a serious, medieval story and this looks very much like it. No more of the cringey Awakening-stuff ❤

Graphics are fine, you need to remember that the game is usually played in bird perspective. It zooms in during action, of course those scenes will look worse. But doesn't matter either way to me. The new group/squad-mechanic looks intriguing. Tell us more!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
awesome, another reason to purchase the Switch, but the game looks like ps2, i expected a huge improvement from the 3ds games
I would love to have you PS2 because none of games on my PS2 look like this.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
But then that means you can be a fail hero like the dude from Echoes...

Absolutely phenomenal. I had hoped for a serious, medieval story and this looks very much like it. No more of the cringey Awakening-stuff ❤

Graphics are fine, you need to remember that the game is usually played in bird perspective. It zooms in during action, of course those scenes will look worse. But doesn't matter either way to me. The new group/squad-mechanic looks intriguing. Tell us more!

The views, and how the menus and stats hub looks. It almost look like it could be a VR title?

noqtic

Game looks phenomenal but if you have to buy multiple versions like Fates then I'm going to riot.

Last edited:

Hinedorf

Banned
More excited about this game than any other Switch game announced.

Mario Party/Smash Bros are instant buys for friend gaming aspect but this is the announcement I got excited for.

Watching the trailer gave me a "oh shit!" moment. Massive hype. Looks like they got inspired by grancest. I for one, welcome the return to unit vs unit combat of early turn based games.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Watching the trailer gave me a "oh shit!" moment. Massive hype. Looks like they got inspired by grancest. I for one, welcome the return to unit vs unit combat of early turn based games.
I don’t know what “grancest” is and I am afraid to Google it...

This is what I was praying to see from the E3.

But then the music turned to J-Pop and killed my mood.

-Clint Eastwood loathing.gif-

(I like J-Pop in places it fits)

Smasher89

Does anyone of Europe GAF have any info on when this games collectors edition will be available for preorder (preferably at amazon)?
I saw some swedish sites took preorders like a month ago(overpriced like all collectors editions since post fates though)

Last edited:
Top Bottom