• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 signage starting to show up in LA

mcfrank

There is a giant Tekken Tag 2 banner on the west side of the convention center visible from the 110. I will try to snap a pic on my way home if I am stuck in traffic (likely).

Nintendo and its secrets, they never put big fucking signages at E3 :(
Yeah, Nintendo spends all their money on their booth

nin6.jpg

Note that the word "Nintendo" there is actually animating (Nintendo is king of the projector)

BY2K

Membero Americo
Nintendo and its secrets, they never put big fucking signages at E3 :(

Didn't they had the Twilight Princess logo on some of the convention centre's stairs in 2005? I think that's how the name of the game was leaked that year.

EDIT: What's with the random shot fired at the Source games because I talked about how bland the Sony ad is?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ah ffs, is everyone going to be using shitty filters, aka instagram, in their pics this year? Ugh.

I'm including instagram in my search this year since it seems it's more convenient for people to upload pics there

I guess we'll have real pics by the weekend

Jb

No. I bet they just shouted "FIRST" and quickly plastered their logo on there.

That would be much more fun. Just armies of dudes disguised as Mario, Master Chief and Nathan Drake fighting each other while trying to raise their flag on the convention center.

The biggest place on the convention centre is taken by... the PlayStation logo? How bland is that?

Nah, this is the side entrance with the cab stands. Where the BF3 was last year is the main entrance where people walk in. Where it has the E3 banner below it.

Do we know what is on the main entrance yet?

Red UFO

They're painted on in a giant paint-by numbers grid. There isn't dudes running around painting individual wisps of hair or anything.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Ah ffs, is everyone going to be using shitty filters, aka instagram, in their pics this year? Ugh.

Yeah, that pisses me off too. Why do people go through the effort of adding really shitty filters to every damn picture they take? Surely it would be easier and far less ugly to just snap it and upload. People need to be told that adding filters doesn't make them professional photographers, nor does it make their pictures more appealing.

Top Bottom