• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 signage starting to show up in LA

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Looks like there's a body in there too.

philbodyshkt3.jpg

kuatoweud3.jpg

Ahh motherfuck my life, beat.

But hey, I went all out and hosted the image myself. I didn't call this one in!

I didn't do it like a bitch. I'm nobodies bitch!

TriGen

You never considered Microsoft a first party? And from my experience, there's very little crossover between the first-party booths and the developer/publisher booths, only the biggest titles do that.

He's saying before Microsoft all first-parties were in the same hall, so to him Microsoft hasn't been in the main hall.

Where's the best place to watch the live conferences online this year? Dare I trust the "official" streams (ie. MS via Xbox Live.) I used to always use Gamespot, but IIRC I went with GTTV last year.

I know I'm an old man yelling at the clouds, but for some reason these being E3 booth pics illustrates perfectly what's so stupid about instagram.

Why would these pictures benefit from a turd filter? It only makes it harder to see what's actually in the pics.

I know I'm an old man yelling at the clouds, but for some reason these being E3 booth pics illustrates perfectly what's so stupid about instagram.

Why would these pictures benefit from a turd filter? It only makes it harder to see what's actually in the pics.

I dunno how instagram works but maybe it just slaps that shit on automatically and it's still the quickest way to get photos online.

NHale

I see Hitman: Absolution on the steps and it seems like Medal of Honor Warfighter will be displayed on the main entrance.

Top Bottom