• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 signage starting to show up in LA

Eradicate

IMG_0838-620x.jpg

Man, I need those headphones! I want to yell dragons and soccer players!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
This is the first year since 1997 Atlanta that I'm not going.

I consider it the main hall because it was where all the first parties were. Even though the third party booths are in the other hall you can still play those same games in the first party booths. Its like one stop shopping.

That's a strange way to look at it. If anything the South Hall would be the main hall; it holds a lot more space for bigger booths. Personally I consider them equal though.

Eradicate

I'm going to post up a few from that link I posted up earlier that haven't made it into the thread yet. Those two from earlier came from Destructoid as well. Should these images be rehosted somewhere other than from their site?

IMG_0841-620x.jpg

IMG_0839-620x.jpg

IMG_0836-620x.jpg

IMG_0835-620x.jpg

IMG_0834-620x.jpg

IMG_0833-620x.jpg

Eradicate

These should be the last new ones from the same source:

IMG_0825-620x.jpg

IMG_0822-620x.jpg

IMG_0809-620x.jpg

IMG_0820-620x.jpg

IMG_0821-620x.jpg

IMG_0814-620x.jpg

IMG_0808-620x.jpg

If I missed any, it's probably a duplicate shot and I apologize. I figured these belong here more than anywhere else!

CoolS

when can we expect to see anything from nintendo? no signs at all?

Nintendo doesn't need any signs or posters! confirmed. Yeah, normally they hav at least a few.

Then again, except for some 3DS titles, they have NOTHING revealed.

Mistle

Probably all confined within their booth. Most of the main things they'd want to advertise at the moment are still secret I'd imagine.

EDIT: man, bad stairs this year.

Eradicate

Wait, GREE? That's not a Japan-only thing?

I've never heard of it before, but it seems crazy with that marlin, Cloud, and pink rabbit girl!

I know, I haven't seen a thing yet. I think they are being VERY tight this year or maybe using more projectors or something. They also seem to want to reveal everything on their own terms when looking at what their doing with social media and for the 3DS right now. Typical Nintendo stuff, I guess!

Yeah, as far as the stairs, I would definitely take the GREE stairs instead!

I know, I haven't seen a thing yet. I think they are being VERY tight this year or maybe using more projectors or something. They also seem to want to reveal everything on their own terms when looking at what their doing with social media and for the 3DS right now. Typical Nintendo stuff, I guess!

Yeah I think Nintendo started using mostly projectors instead of normal signs after they had a leak one year when somebody spotted a sign for an unannounced game. Something's telling me it was NSMB Wii but I'm not positive.

Fredrik

"Never stop playing" is a really bad tagline, or is it just me.
It depends on what they mean by it.
"Cloud gaming, as it was meant to be, starts here - on PS3, PSVita, PSPhones, Sony TVs, and more. You never have to stop playing on them, never have to upgrade, they never gets outdated, they just continue to play whatever you want the cloud gaming stations to stream back at them, forever. PlayStation - Never Stop Playing."
;)

Top Bottom