• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 signage starting to show up in LA

BY2K

Membero Americo
iblk1GBnkRteCi.jpg

Please tell me it's not the whole thing.

klier

So Nintendo doesn't put up ads throughout the convention center? Or they place them last minute? How does it work?

NeoRausch

So Nintendo doesn't put up ads throughout the convention center? Or they place them last minute? How does it work?

Nintendo nowadays is 100% about last minute ads, projectors and giant walls to block lurkers off.
even moreso this year.

So that hallway is Injustice on one side and Guardians of Middle-Earth on the other.

Seems weird to spend all this ad money on an XBLA/PSN game.

Seems more like Warner just making the most of their banners. Advertise two games for the price of one!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

The last major one that I can think of was when Nintendo had a Twilight Princess image painted on the stairs inside the convention center.

Said stairs:

228516-HitmanStairs.jpg

Derrick01

Banned
The South Park one is my current favorite too, with Sleeping Dogs right behind it.

I can't wait for Matt and Trey's presentation at the MS conference, assuming it is them of course which it seems to be.

Eradicate

c7fa2442ad0a11e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

This may be newer too.

I keep trying to look for new pictures, but I see most people are eating and drinking. Why aren't they breaking in!

mozfan12

Banned
Im watching the Kings game across the street from the huge Elder Scrolls Online promotion in front of the hotel figeroa. Hyped!

Tunin

God I love these threads. BTW, I wonder what they do with all these advertising material after E3 is done.
i.e., those Elder Scrolls banners, they're pure art!

Top Bottom