• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 signage starting to show up in LA

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
50f9bc06ad2111e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

According to the source (from Instagram), this is Sony's projection wall.

I smell dubstep. Lots of dubstep.

Eradicate

Gamekyo has lots of signs and things from inside and outside the convention center!

I don't have time to post them up here, but take a look. Some of them are great! There are ads for Metro, a big one for Resident Evil, and some nice shots of the entrance!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
50f9bc06ad2111e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

According to the source (from Instagram), this is Sony's projection wall.

It'd be sweet if the panels move to flatten the screen for showing the large trailers / gameplay, then separate again for the montages/background stuff.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I guess that's pretty much everything outside of the show floor. Now the ninjas need to sneak in and take photos of the floor

~Kinggi~

Banned
This is obviously gonna turn into a TED talk about how PS4 is all in our minds as our imaginations is the greatest tool we have.

JaxJag

Banned
You know, a new console could get shown by Microsoft/Sony just to stop people from buying the Wii U.

"Hey, just wait one more year and you could have our new console"

BD1

Banned
Sony's stage is awesome.

It looks very much like Nintendo's last year, where the structure blended into a giant display when needed. Very cool.

My new opinion of the next gen which you should know changes often is that Sony will tease on Monday while Microsoft won't have a single hint. I bet Sony feels that they should get out early which may result in weaker hardware, but who knows.

RiverBed

Banned
Who else thinks that the PS logo on the E3 wall is just a cover and they'll drop it and show the 'real' cover behind it when E3 starts? just the PS logo look so bland. It isn't like Sony at all.... I don't think they EVER went with a pure PS logo for E3.

antonz

Who else thinks that the PS logo on the E3 wall is just a cover and they'll drop it and show the 'real' cover behind it when E3 starts? just the PS logo look so bland. It isn't like Sony at all.... I don't think they EVER went with a pure PS logo for E3.

PS logo makes sense. They more than ever are about the Playstation brand and rejuvinating its importance. PS3 doesnt need to be advertised if anything they could have went with a Vita sign but even Vita is insignificant right now.

Playstation as a brand though they want to turn into the Sony cornerstone

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Went out to the LACC again tonight - nothing new... just really really tired from walking all over town today.

Needs to be Monday already.

Slime

Banned
It'd be sweet if the panels move to flatten the screen for showing the large trailers / gameplay, then separate again for the montages/background stuff.

Then at the end transforms down into a Vita and Kaz slips it into his pocket and leaves.

Top Bottom