• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3] Simple E3 2018 Conference Schedule

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
Saturday June 9th
Electronics Arts | 2PM EST - 11AM PST - 7PM BST

Sunday June 10th
Microsoft | 4PM EST - 1PM PST - 9PM BST
Bethesda | 9:30PM EST - 6:30PM PST - 2:30AM BST
Devolver Digital | 11PM EST - 8PM PST - 4AM BST

Monday June 11th
Square Enix
|
1PM EST - 10AM PST - 6PM BST
Ubisoft | 4PM EST - 1PM PST - 9PM BST
PC Gaming Show | 6PM EST - 3PM PST - 11PM BST
Sony | 9PM EST - 6PM PST - 2AM BST

Tuesday June 12th
Nintendo | 12PM EST - 9AM PST - 5PM BST

timetable3gu96.png

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

Is Sony conference at 2am, or is that when the pre conference thing they do where they announce small indie games starts?

Makariel

The formula 1 qualifying overlaps with EA and the race cuts into the Microsoft bit, so will for sure not watch those.

Andyliini

Thanks, this one's easy to follow and has everything important show well scheduled.
As EA is just in an hour, so great times ahead. Or disappointing ones, but fun nevertheless.

SnowyyPrincess

Neo Member
Saturday June 9th
Electronics Arts | 2PM EST - 11AM PST - 7PM BST

Sunday June 10th
Microsoft | 4PM EST - 1PM PST - 9PM BST
Bethesda | 9:30PM EST - 6:30PM PST - 2:30AM BST
Devolver Digital | 11PM EST - 8PM PST - 4AM BST

Monday June 11th
Square Enix
|
1PM EST - 10AM PST - 6PM BST
Ubisoft | 4PM EST - 1PM PST - 9PM BST
PC Gaming Show | 6PM EST - 3PM PST - 11PM BST
Sony | 9PM EST - 6PM PST - 2AM BST

Tuesday June 12th
Nintendo | 12PM EST - 9AM PST - 5PM BST

timetable3gu96.png
Thanks for the schedule for E3 can’t wait to watch the show

ultrazilla

The Sony time listed above is incorrect as well. It should read 1pm Eastern. There's still a 3 hour countdown going. No biggie, glad I didn't miss any of it yet as I'm just waking up!

Here is their official Youtube E3 Channel:

Last edited:

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
The Sony time listed above is incorrect as well. It should read 1pm Eastern. There's still a 3 hour countdown going. No biggie, glad I didn't miss any of it yet as I'm just waking up!

Here is their official Youtube E3 Channel:

Wait did you read the schedule wrong? Square is listed at 1pm est and Sony 9pm est...

Last edited:

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
Is anybody interested in posting either the Limited Run Games or PC Gaming Show threads?

MONDAY 11th JUNE
Square Enix - [/B]1PM EST / 10AM PST / 6PM BST - [E3-SquEn]
Ubisoft - 4PM EST / 1PM PST / 9PM BST - [E3-Ubi]
PC GAMING SHOW - 6PM EST / 3PM PST / 11PM BST - [E3-PC]
Limited Run Games - 3PM EST / 12PM PST / 8PM BST - [E3-LTD]

Sony - 9PM EST / 6PM PST / 2AM BST - [E3-Sony]

TUESDAY 12th JUNE
Nintendo - 12PM EST / 9AM PST / 5PM BST - [E3-LTD]

If you look at the other official threads, they don't actually take loads of work to create and it's easy enough for us to do them but it would be good to get other people involved. It's essentially starting time, streaming links, and maybe a few images and info if you find anything.

We'll sticky the thread about an hour before it goes live and add a poll once it's complete.

If you're able to create threads and want one just post here and the first person to request a thread gets it.

Thanks. :)

NeoGAF E3 Posting Guidelines

Michele

you.
Is anybody interested in posting either the Limited Run Games or PC Gaming Show threads?

MONDAY 11th JUNE
Square Enix - [/B]1PM EST / 10AM PST / 6PM BST - [E3-SquEn]
Ubisoft - 4PM EST / 1PM PST / 9PM BST - [E3-Ubi]
PC GAMING SHOW - 6PM EST / 3PM PST / 11PM BST - [E3-PC]
Limited Run Games - 3PM EST / 12PM PST / 8PM BST - [E3-LTD]

Sony - 9PM EST / 6PM PST / 2AM BST - [E3-Sony]

TUESDAY 12th JUNE
Nintendo - 12PM EST / 9AM PST / 5PM BST - [E3-LTD]

If you look at the other official threads, they don't actually take loads of work to create and it's easy enough for us to do them but it would be good to get other people involved. It's essentially starting time, streaming links, and maybe a few images and info if you find anything.

We'll sticky the thread about an hour before it goes live and add a poll once it's complete.

If you're able to create threads and want one just post here and the first person to request a thread gets it.

Thanks. :)

NeoGAF E3 Posting Guidelines

I'd like to ask you something. Once the Microsoft conference ended, there was voting time, but for some reason, I was unable to find the action that allows me to vote on that conference. Could you please explain me the reason?

Oh, and if I could, I would help you, by creating threads, especially about Nintendo things. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I will take some time to also post things from other conferences as well.

Last edited:

Beelzebubs

I'd like to ask you something. Once the Microsoft conference ended, there was voting time, but for some reason, I was unable to find the action that allows me to vote on that conference. Could you please explain me the reason?

Oh, and if I could, I would help you, by creating threads, especially about Nintendo things. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I will take some time to also post things from other conferences as well.

I believe it's because you're a Neo Member.

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
Hi Michele Michele ,
As posted above, there are limitations on the things that Neo Members can do., simply due to the fact that we still people who purely sign up just to cause trouble here. Not as many as there used but we do still get them.

It may be worth you having a look at the beginning of the thread linked below to give you a general idea of what's going on.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Last edited:

Michele

you.
Ah, I see, thansk gramps!

By the way, the Square Enix conference has begun. Ubisoft and PC Gaming will follow in the next hours. Also your link is broken Mr. Grumpy Mr. Grumpy :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom