• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-Ubi] Ubisoft E3 2018 Conference (Complete, vote now)

Ubi or not Ubi?

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 4 9.8%

Votes: 16 39.0%

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inspired by historical events & characters this work of fiction was designed, developed and produced

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
492752-giant-ubisoft-pc-sale.jpg');

June 11th
4PM EST - 1PM PST - 9PM BST

Streams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Andyliini

Release date for DK update for Mario+Rabbids please. Also something new and interesting would be appreciated.

OH-MyCar

I'm probably more excited for AssCreed Greece than most people here, but even then I don't think I'm excited enough for this conference to do anything but have it running in another window on mute. Hopefully they'll surprise.

dottme

I'm probably more excited for AssCreed Greece than most people here, but even then I don't think I'm excited enough for this conference to do anything but have it running in another window on mute. Hopefully they'll surprise.
I’ll probably play Assassin Creed Greece. I did like Origin.
But I won’t say I’m excited and I won’t buy it full price.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I never cared about Beyond Good and Evil, but I know that this game means a lot to people who have been wanting a sequel so I am happy for all of you!

NewYork214

Beyond good and evil 2 looks fucking amazing. Not sure about all of this with hitrecord stuff. Excited to see what comes of it. Would be interesting with game universes that I know more about.

Top Bottom