• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-Ubi] Ubisoft E3 2018 Conference (Complete, vote now)

Ubi or not Ubi?

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 4 9.8%

Votes: 16 39.0%

Votes: 8 19.5%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inspired by historical events & characters this work of fiction was designed, developed and produced

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alx

Will Skull and Bones be the game Sea of Thieves was supposed to be?

It looks to be everything that Sea of Thieves was NOT supposed to be. Weapon stats, ship ranks, scripted scenes, one player per boat,.... Definitely not the same design philosophy.

KevinKeene

Banned
The irony is: This will be the best Starfox-game since Starfox 64. No gimmick bs, no arcade shooter-retreat. Finally some progress. Hype.

Fbh

I'll definitely try for Honor for free.
Chinese warriors look cool too.

I thought this game was dead but if they are still supporting it I guess there's still people playing ?

cormack12

Gold Member
I'll definitely try for Honor for free.
Chinese warriors look cool too.

I thought this game was dead but if they are still supporting it I guess there's still people playing ?

I think there is a dedicated fanbase but the entry barrier skill wise is quite high now for new players? Someone may confirm

For Honor wasn't a bad game by any means, I just dont think the pacing is right to make it a huge thing for the masses. I enjoyed it though.

Fbh

I think there is a dedicated fanbase but the entry barrier skill wise is quite high now for new players? Someone may confirm
Well I guess the PC version at least will have decent number of new players now. Seems like a good moment to give it a chance

NewYork214

Wow. Greece looks amazing in AC Odyssey. I still need to get origins. While black flag became my favorite. This has me more hyped for an AC since 2

Why is it called "Assassin's Creed" still? It feels like they've gone way beyond it.
Also, I'm doubtful that this'll be very historically accurate.

Top Bottom